Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

When I press "TAB", player list loads but mouse doesn't (and more). Help?

Omicron13

Question

Everytime I play ETS2MP, it works fine - except for the following reasons

• PLAYER LIST - always loads and lists players. However, mouse doesn't appear, and game carries on as if it wasn't open.                    SOLVED
  • SLEEP            -  can NEVER get to sleep. Crashes and shows message (i.e. 23.00 - You are getting some rest) and plays continuous sound.                    SOLVED
  • FERRY/

CHANNEL TUNNEL - same as above. Click 'Embark' once destination is chosen, but crashes.                                    SOLVED

• IN-GAME        - Pressing 'Y' works, but unable to type. F7+Enter works to exit chat.

CHAT                                                              SOLVED

ANY HELP WHATSOEVER WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, EVEN IF IT DOESN'T WORK! Thank you.

Edited by ethan_l13
EVERYTHING SOLVED!

6 answers to this question

Hi Dear @ethan_l13

Please fallow these section

In regards to your mouse not moving issue, please follow the instructions below:

> Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 

> Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

King Regards 

BaldemarDeutsch..

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

12 minutes ago, ethan_l13 said:

Everytime I play ETS2MP, it works fine - except for the following reasons

• PLAYER LIST - always loads and lists players. However, mouse doesn't appear, and game carries on as if it wasn't open.
  • SLEEP            -  can NEVER get to sleep. Crashes and shows message (i.e. 23.00 - You are getting some rest) and plays continuous sound.
  • FERRY/

CHANNEL TUNNEL - same as above. Click 'Embark' once destination is chosen, but crashes.

• IN-GAME        - Pressing 'Y' works, but unable to type. F7+Enter works to exit chat.

CHAT

ANY HELP WHATSOEVER WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, EVEN IF IT DOESN'T WORK! Thank you.

Update: FERRY/CHANNEL TUNNEL SLEEP problems fixed.

Hey @ethan_l13.

Welcome to the forums! :D 

First issue - If you press RMB your cursor should appear.

Second + Third issue - If you wait for around 10-15 minutes, the game should unfreeze and you can continue playing as normal.

Fourth issue - Let me clarify, pressing ESC doesn't exit chat?

Let me know if any of these solutions help :D.

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -