Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Fozzy's Cinematics

FozzyGuy

I've made many cinematics in ETS2 and I plan to actively make more.

Here's my full playsist of ETS2 Cinematics to show how much progress can be made through practice.

Videos are in chronelogical order (Oldest first - Newest last)

This was my first edit in ETS2 for ETL, now known as ISL

This was my second edit which came a couple weeks after my first one (also for ETL)

The third edit came about 4-5 months after my first edit. Again it was for the same company - then known as ISL - and this one was one of my biggest edits in 2016

4 months later the TruckersMP Summer play Offs began. This was my entry in the qualifier (again featuring IST - noticing a theme yet?) which got me through to the finals with a few other members of the community.

This video was also my first cinematic edit to use colour correction.

When the Summer Play Offs Finals came round, i decided that this edit had to be big (within the 1:30 time frame)

This was also the first cinematic I created without IST and I made up a  VTC and logo to use in the video.

After the Summer Play Offs I didn't make any more edits until the next year (2017)

This edit for Con Sec Group was recorded, edited, and uploaded within a day - making it the quickest edit to create from scratch (Including a refreshed logo for Con Sec Group)

Haulage64 is by far the best known and most popular event in the TruckersMP calendar and I was privileged enough to create the promo video for H64 2017

(The video has since been taken down)

Now there is a WIP edit I began to create when the heavy haulage DLC was released. Unfortunately I was never able to do much with this edit as I was bogged down with exams. This edit didn't actually go very far at the time however I may be able to do something with it at some point. (If you really want to see it as a finished product, let me know)

[No Video Preview]

I also have a second WIP edit which is likely to be completed by the end of august (August is a busy month for me) and this edit is for the upcoming release of double trailers (recorded in the 1.28 Public Beta)

Another advancement of skill with this edit is the fully dynamic camera movements

A few days after posting the Cinematic WIP Flagship Events hosted the pre-event truck fest for Haulage64 2017 (WishFest) Being part of the Flagship team I attended and spenthe much of my time recording. The next day, after over 12 hours editing in premiere pro, the video was uploaded! (I might have spammed it on discord and social media :rolleyes: )

Now, this next one is an interesting edit. I'd been wanting to create an edit in Farming Simulator 2015 for quite some time, had a few attempts, none of them really made it out of production. So at the start of August, I decided to just make a cinematic and post it regardless, be it short or long. I went into FS17, did 20 mins of recording, and just went for it. Used some slow acustic movement, played around with the colours and done. Here it is:

So I've been busy with college in recent months however the beta for the new Scania was released so I couldn't miss this chance.

Here's a quick teaser of the new Scania.

The main aim of this video is just to build hype for the new update and hint at some upcoming cinematics.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remember to keep an eye on this thread as this post will be added to with every additional edit.

When another edit is added I will post a little note in the comments and on my profile.

Remember to follow this thread to see each edit as it is released! :D

Incredible cinematics, I don't like this type of videos very much but I think that you done a pretty good work, in the first cinematic, the cameras in different sides and the weather made me fall in love.

Congratulations for you cinematic, keep it just like that.

Bye, happy trucking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Prime locked this topic

Archived