No Players in MP

FriedPotato

Question

9 answers to this question

1). Did you get the "Connected" message on the bottom left of the screen, stating you are connected.

2). Perhaps it could be internet related, poor connection or server lag can delay the loading of player's, how long were you on for to not be able to see anyone?

• Upvote 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Hello @FriedPotato,

If you are sure that the problem is not your internet connection I advise you to try this solution:

Steam > Library >  Euro truck 2 > Right from the properties click. > local game files integrity verification in front The "Close" button, you will get a game update > and again I'm going to get to fix corrupted files.

However, I give you the internet link of the software that allows you to know your Internet connection.
The link:  http://www.speedtest.net/user-settings.php

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

When you join and if server is almost full, you will be put in queue, it's usually written in top left corner in yellow words. You are maybe getting kicked for high ping. 

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

2 hours ago, Louie G said:

1). Did you get the "Connected" message on the bottom left of the screen, stating you are connected.

2). Perhaps it could be internet related, poor connection or server lag can delay the loading of player's, how long were you on for to not be able to see anyone?

Well I was connected and my internet is super fast. I stayed and looked everywhere for about 1 hour And I couldn't send messages either.

2 hours ago, MushroomLTU said:

When you join and if server is almost full, you will be put in queue, it's usually written in top left corner in yellow words. You are maybe getting kicked for high ping. 

My ping is usually very low abou 20-40 and I was connected.

5 hours ago, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro User said:

what was showing at your top right corner? If it is nothing, you were struck into a BUG, which is looked like speed hack.

If that happened again, please restart your MP. If that not work, Maybe you can use a VPN.

yes it didnt show me anything on the corner. When I join there are only 2 players near me and they dont move... and restarting multiplayer doesnt work