Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question about using Warp command

MaxR1159

Hello there

I have a question in regards of using the command "warp" in multiplayer

Is it allowed to use or not?

As in SP I use warp 0.8 as then it doesn't feel like you are driving like 190 km per hour while just doing 80... And I do enjoy that command...

Cheers!

If you bring down the console and type "Warp 0.8" or a few other commands like Traffic, time and things like that. It will respond with "Warp command is not enabled in Multiplayer Mode"

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hello @MaxR1159,

the "warp" command, which can make everything go faster and speeds things up or alternatively slow everything down, does not work in the MP, unlike the "goto" command where you can teleport to a certain location (but you will not be able to use F9 in order to teleport your truck).

As you can see in the depiction provided beneath, this command is simply blocked as people could abuse it very easily:

Spoiler

38aUa9MGTGC8fCWo5HZAog.png

Hopefully, I have answered the question to your satisfaction. If not, just reply again with your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

1 hour ago, MaxR1159 said:

as I did drive 100 km and it felt weird :D

well than dont do that.. its not gta its a simulation.. 80-90 should be not only a good but the right speed that feels right.. ;)

the other option would be that @mwl4 or any other dev sets the server to warp 0.8 but than 80 feels real slow.. i think its alright as it is - you just have to not drive to fast ;)

sysp-73354.png

2 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

well than dont do that.. its not gta its a simulation.. 80-90 should be not only a good but the right speed that feels right.. ;)

the other option would be that @mwl4 or any other dev sets the server to warp 0.8 but than 80 feels real slow.. i think its alright as it is - you just have to not drive to fast ;)

under 100 km I mean distance not speed :D

40 minutes ago, the bored hermit said:

well it depends once youve been going 100+ kmh 80 feels slow but it aint when you think about it and most people treat the game as truck gta which is kinda annoying.

Yeah I know, it saddens me, I just had an incident with a player who game barreling down from a smaller road and t-boned me at the intersection with the speed over 100 km/h and damaged my cargo to 40% oh well....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived