Making My Own Cars

Suggestion Name: Making My Own Cars

Suggestion Description: I could find another car blueprint or so to follow and use a program to make a car model so sometime in the future, ETS2MP may have another model. 

Any example images: [Yes, it is massive]

1200px-VW_Sharan_II_2.0_TDI_BlueMotion_T

Why should it be added?: Seeing the same car every time is a bit boring, plus, the Scout car is very quick. For new people driving it, they might crash it a lot because it is not like driving a truck. Something slightly slower like the Volkswagen Sharan or a small and slower car could be more helpful to those wanting to drive a car with more comfort. 

Adding new cars was suggested many times, next time use search function. It already took long time go make SCOUT car, don't expect them to make new car. This is not happening.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Hey @GeorgeTheBoss.

First off, can I remind you to please use the search function as stated above. If you don't know how to use the search function, please take a look at this excellent guide written by @Smalley - Truckers.FM

Also, this is TruckersMP - Cars are not, and never will be the main priority for development as the main purpose of the game is not to drive cars.

If you wish to create your own mod, players can use it in single-player at their own expense.

Happy Trucking.

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

It took about a year to add that Scout car actually, so I guess TMP won't add another..

You can design a car though. If you just make a mod for yourself and the rest of the community, I'm sure everyone will enjoy it!

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

-1 By the way I look at it the cars are abused due to ramming others and that's because people don't know how to drive them properly. What difference will it make if we add more cars? like what @Erael said this is a Truck simulator and not a car simulator. If you're looking to drive cars either download mods on singleplayer or play City Car Driving. 

• Upvote 1

1. This is a Truck game.
2. Your proposal will never be met, because it takes a year to be able to use.
3. The more cars there are, the more problems coming, because players are on the way to make abuse, to Players to ramming.
4. If you want more cars, then search for one 'Car Drive Simulator' (CDS)

I (and some other players) do not find this necessary.
Download a car mod (for Singelplayer) or play the game GTA.

Edited by Pro - Driver

-1 although having more cars would add to the realism of the game by having more diverse traffic, it's not as simple as it sounds.

not only can it take up to a year to develop the model and add it in, but with constant updates, the size of the model file will grow and grow.

Also, the difficulty would be adding the vehicle to a slot without removing a base model, unless it was possible to convert a specific Dealership group in one country/state to only have player cars, but that would take a lot of editing and coding.

So honestly, it's not impossible, but don't expect 100 car models in a few months, you'll be lucky if we get another car/vehicle In the next few years.

Also, to those saying "it's a trucking simulator" yes, but, you all said it, it's a "trucking simulator" which means you have other vehicle in traffic around you. You don't see roads IRL that are just truck after truck and the only thing you see is trucks.

Plus it's nice every once Ina while to get out of the cab and drive something smaller around to explore and just enjoy driving, instead of having to constantly worry about damage to your trailer by catching a guard rail or something.

• Upvote 1

As said @Erael , it's a truck simulator, not a car or/and bus simulator

Trucking Simulator

The trucking simulator is a relatively new aspect of the vehicle simulation genre, focusing on cargo transportation and the expansion of the player's trucking business, combining elements of a business simulation game. 

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_simulation_game#Trucking_simulator

and I add this, I think a lot of players complain about cars due to unnecessary traffic caused by them ( but the problem, I know it isn't the cars but the drivers

I would add yet a reason later...

My opinion can change anytime

Acculy it would happen, but i ahve to say something about it. I dont say about making the car because it is very difficult, no tso simple as you think. And every one will need to download it i mean even if truckers mp launcher gets the update still it is more content to download. AND the most improtly the car was imo to make life easier for IGA and still, this is truck simulator so do not expect they will make it multiplayer car simulator. Good idea because it is more realistic but as i said the main idea was to drive with trucks.

Garrixon

How about we start banning people who drive the cars over the speed limit for more than 1 minute in a City Zone/two lanes roads or rammed at the speed of over 40KMH for at least 2 times? That's a much better idea than adding a new car.

If you desperately want a car simulator, buy City Car Driving Simulator. It has crappy physics but it works. Or get Assetto Corsa and install all those street cars and maps mods. Much better.

Honestly, ignore all of the above comments. If you want to make 3D car models and import them as mods into Euro Truck for players to use and enjoy you should.

It's not only a learning curve but it's practice especially if it's something you want to get into. Just because one community won't add it doesn't mean people won't use it if you publish it to workshop or alternative.

If you want to do something go for it. There's no reason not to. 

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. Also, Mods always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods which have not been created by TruckersMP.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.