Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ability to change servers without restarting client

seth6537

Suggestion Name: Ability to change servers without restarting client

Suggestion Description: Same as name

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?:

This feature should be added for the easr of users. For example if you drove to a convoy but are in the wrong server it would be easy to switch. Additionally it make managing groups easier.

Hello, unfortunately, I have to tell you that is it very unlikely that TruckersMP is going to add something like that.

With the least effort, I found those topics which were already rejected in the past:

Spoiler

As you can see, other players have already thought about that but it will not be implemented as of now.

Hello, unless you are using a potato to play TMP, it doesn't take too long to switch servers by closing MP and restarting; more of an inconvenience.  Therefore. I don't really see it as a necessity or priority to add to the MP in my opinion.  

I also think that if you are driving and switch servers, you could end up causing chaos by changing servers (maybe to a busy one) and causing collisions whilst still loading in.  

As I stated in the reply above, this had been suggested before and it is not going to be implemented as those suggestions were declined previously.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.