Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS 2 1.28 Beta, Disappointed with Doubles

Snotra

14 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

The thing I'm disappointed about with the doubles is that they are only going to be in Scandinavia

Yet from what I know SCS has never said anything about doubles only being in Scandinavia. Currently sure, they can be picked up only in Scandinavia, but this is also a beta which doesn't always represent the final product. 

From the beta blog post: "For their initial introduction, we will make transportation jobs with double trailers only available in the countries of Scandinavia, where we know them to be legal. We will be looking into additional territories or stretches of the road around Europe where local regulations allow for them to be operated, to expand your transportation choices in the future."

To me that doesn't say doubles will only be available in Scandinavia, but instead to me it says, "here's the beta, we are looking into other regulations and will add doubles to places where doubles are allowed. Scandinavia will not be the only place you can get them." 

My guess is that since ATS got the beta first SCS started getting complaints on why ETS 2 didn't have the beta yet, so they rushed it. This resulted in doubles being only available in Scandinavia because they knew for a fact they were allowed. 

I would say it's a good addition to the game, and I think people are feeling down because they were too hyped for it. Nothing really special here, just letting you tow two trailers at once.

Too much hype,

you all know what happened to No Man's Sky

76561198323202969.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived