[SCS Blog] Euro Truck Simulator 2 Open Beta ver 1.28

SCS Blog

On 26. 7. 2017 at 8:42 PM, [Truckers PH] John said:

Scania is a separate update but not 1.29 or it will be a DLC afaik.

Trucks are never distributed as DLCs. Tuning mods (ie. Mighty Griffin) are a different story.

There is usually no point of creating a truck, putting in working hours, when there is a chance only certain percentage would buy the DLC. It`s kinda better to have them distributed with free updates and give us small "sugar" DLCs, quite cheap, but they either cover the costs or encourage players to buy other stuff as well.

^I think it was done that way to be more flexible with the files than a monolitic package.  SCS doesn't seem likely to sell trucks outright, esp. considering MP does make up a notable bit of players, and that money could be easily made back through tuning packs

Edited by rrs

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Since i have download 1.28 i have save edit the doubles

Now i can teleport with the doubles to Duisburg and i have create a triple but it need a dolly which isn't official ingame you need a mod.

But i will have fun with the doubles

Some Pics of my work

V This is my favourite Combination

2 Normal Trailer, one Dolly and a loadcarrier

A940A699B6D71C136CF19C5BC962E0E92583719C

7 Trailers :troll:

Why not?

F671CF129CF554A88D5150BFFFFE1BD8D3936DAB

8F96CDAEDA76C3CA4E176FF8DD4CB35854BA3535

Another "stealth" addition, colored Centurion chassis cover for Mighty Griffin DLC owners

You can now use chassis cover, rear bumper and mud flap parts from Mighty Griffin on your DAFs by save editing

Edited by Iron Spirit

Just noticed DAF XF 105 has a 4x2 Extra Fuel Tank chassis option, it looks the same as the current 4x2 chassis does. The regular 4x2 chassis in beta however looks like this now:

e141hv.jpg

• Guest locked this topic