Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Laggin trucks

EpicBE

Question

10 answers to this question

There is nothing really you can do with desync.

The best way to avoid it is by keep some distance between others.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Try to play on EU1 or EU3 and see if it's the same. Also do you remember your distance between you and him? Another factor that might affect you is if you use Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

It could be a temporary server problem, there isn't any fix for that.

@EpicBE

Any news on your problem?

Hey @EpicBE.

Welcome to the forums! :D.

I'm assuming that you're playing on EU2. The server ping on EU2 can be quite hit and miss at times, your ping doesn't affect others'. 

I'd recommend staying away from higher populated areas as they contain a large amount of people of whom have high pings and therefore lag.

Also, consider trying another server, less people lag due to the servers rarely being pushed to capacity (unlike EU2)

Happy Trucking! :D

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

I'd say its temporary server problem, I had the same problem tonight with pretty much everyone lagging and many desyning, I remember this happening before but it was back to normal the next day so hopefully it will back to to normal soon too :) In the meantime you can try other servers 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg