Reporting

Diablo2604

Question

Just wanted to ask , how long on average does it take to admin to look at your report ? Becouse i have reports that is as far old as 16.07.2017. Its realy sad that people that keep griefing doesnt get punished and keep driving around the server cousing trouble to other players.

6 answers to this question

Hey @Diablo2604.

There are too many factors to bear in mind when predicting an accurate duration.

It depends entirely upon how many reports are in the queue at this current moment in-time, the availability of admins etc.

Due to it being summertime, I'd expect them to take longer than usual due to a higher influx of players and thus more reports.

Best Regards,

Edited by Mirrland
  • Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

It depends how many reports are in the system to determine how long it will take to review them; with the amount of reports at the moment, it will most likely take at least 8+ days to review your reports, most likely longer, but its hard to tell really.

In terms of how many we get, and how long it be possibly take, I have this quote from one of the CM's at TruckersMP -

Spoiler

Let me give you some insight.

Admins have 24,000 website reports to get though a month

Admins have 10,000 reports come through the in-game report system EVERY DAY

Admins also have to deal with their ban appeals.

Admins do it all in their spare time.

Please remember that our team are all volunteers. They aren't paid to do any of the work that they do, so you cannot expect reports to be dealt with in record times. They will be seen to, but it takes time.

As long as you have submitted a report, and the evidence on such report is sufficient enough, the player will get a ban, it just takes time.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Due to the previous sales (Steam Summer sale, another ETS2 Sale and the SCS Publisher Weekend Sale) and vacation period, we got a lot of new and frequent players and therefore more reports than usual.

We are currently keeping the numbers constant, expect the reports to be reviewed faster once school has started again and once the player numbers are going down.

Usually it takes a few days, but currently,  it can take 10 up to 14 days

• Upvote 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!