Cannot connect to server

Deome

Question

Hi!
Sorry for this, but i still can't connect to any servers.

I have installed all files how it was wrote in instructions, but it doesn't work.

I know, sometimes servers are full, but then i try to connect to empty servers and once, what i can see its only this 3 messages:

Thank you!

1231.png

6 answers to this question

Hey @Deome.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :D

First off, I'd recommend reinstalling TruckersMP.

Then, try restarting your router.

You'll also need to open the following ports:  80, 443, 42850, 42860 and 49200 via your windows firewall (tutorial: https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/542-windows-firewall-add-remove-exception.html)

Also, please ensure that your TruckersMP game has been given an exception via anti-virus software & windows firewall.

Let me know if this helps :).

EDIT: It seems that the servers are experiencing issues at this current moment in-time, have some patience and wait for the servers to get back to normal :D.

Edited by Mirrland
  • Upvote 2

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hi Dear @Deome

Your internet may have a period of "blackout" while on the servers, and to prevent other users issues, you get kicked off soon as that connection drops.

My advice is make sure you don't have any Network Heavy programs running in the background, and if all is well, Your ISP may be the problem.

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

2 hours ago, Mirrland said:

Hey @Deome.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :D

First off, I'd recommend reinstalling TruckersMP.

Then, try restarting your router.

You'll also need to open the following ports:  80, 443, 42850, 42860 and 49200 via your windows firewall (tutorial: https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/542-windows-firewall-add-remove-exception.html)

Also, please ensure that your TruckersMP game has been given an exception via anti-virus software & windows firewall.

Let me know if this helps :).

EDIT: It seems that the servers are experiencing issues at this current moment in-time, have some patience and wait for the servers to get back to normal :D.

2 hours ago, BoSsik2 said:

Hello @Deome welcome the forum !!! :): 

You must restart your router , and it should help :) 

thank you! I'm glad that I can use forum, and so many people are happy to see me here.
So, I tried to do everything what you wrote to me, but i still have ths problem anywey.

My firewall is off and once antivirus that i have is windows default Defender, an it is also off.

I tried to restart and also to open the ports on my router, but it was without success. Thank you, again

Edited by Deome

3 hours ago, BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR] said:

Hi Dear @Deome

Your internet may have a period of "blackout" while on the servers, and to prevent other users issues, you get kicked off soon as that connection drops.

My advice is make sure you don't have any Network Heavy programs running in the background, and if all is well, Your ISP may be the problem.

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch...

Hi, thank you for your Answer. Do you know what can I do with the "ISP" if it is a problem?