No damage zones in Towns (EU1)

Razor14150

Suggestion Name: Non Damage Zones

Suggestion Description: I would suggest no damage from vehicle collisions in towns (When speedlimit is limited to 60).

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: I doubt I am the only person that gets irritated going 1200km to 2400km run taking maybe 2% truck damage and a perfect load only for some troll in a city to smash into you causing 15-20 percent damage on your truck and 30+ percent damage to your cargo.... making you lose a bunch of exp and money. I think this will also help reduce the amount of ramming reports in cities because ramming would no longer cause damage in cities.

Hello @Razor14150,

I would agree with that suggestion as I get rammed multiple times per day in a city.

But it would remove the "realism" to drive with the traffic in a city, respect traffic lights, give way to other trucks, and avoid contacts with them to save both trailers from taking damages.

So it's a -1 for me.

If you don't want to get rammed by anyone, you can play on EU#4, it's a NCZ server. (Non-Collision Zone)

It's impossible to have any contact with any player on that server as the whole map is NCZ.

• Upvote 2

@Razor14150 Just bear in mind that EU1 is generally seen as the 'Realism' server. 

6 minutes ago, Razor14150 said:

why hard limit people to 60 in the cities on EU1?

Why would real trucks break the speed limit in real life, as EU1 is seen as the realism server.

Overall, I see no reason to put NCZ around an entire town on EU1, as others have said, play on EU4 if you want un-realism with regards to NCZs.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Then if its realism server there shouldnt be a hard cap of 60 in cities... realistically a truck could rip thru a town at 150, is there a reason they should? no but it dosent mean they couldnt.

Also The reason to add them is to stop someone who just drove for 2hours having there cargo totaled because someone wants to be an * and camp a town smashing up peoples trucks and cargo.

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed profanity.

Trucks would (legally) have a limiter in real life anyway and thus a limiter that is built into the realism server is entirely needed in my opinion. 

As I said before, 

8 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

play on EU4 if you want un-realism with regards to NCZs.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

-1 think about what trolls will love to do if this was added, they would block the border points of where the NCZ starts and ends so that people can't leave major cities causing jams and issues all day every day, plus you'll always get some impatient driver who would decide to drive through you as soon as you start to leave the NCZ and cause you to become either a transport plane or a cargo subway train.

plus ideas like this have been suggested previously.

Even if you make it so that somehow Collisions and Physics can still happen, but no damage is taken, it's still annoying to be rammed by someone, even if you take no damage from it, plus it's borderline what can be done without actively changing things about every vehicle online.

18 hours ago, Razor14150 said:

I would suggest no damage from vehicle collisions in towns (When speedlimit is limited to 60).

Hello, 

For me it's not a bad idea ! 

But not for 60 km, for example more than 100, yes eu4 is a no collision server but there are nobody ^^, and trolling are in Europe 2 and 3, often with cars 

Or limit speed 100 ..

+-1

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

It's a truck simulator so your suggestion it isn't realistic and I think there are a lot of NCZ ( Garage, Parking, Companies and there are a server who have a NCZ  [ EU#4 ] too, ... )

My opinion can change anytime 

• 7 months later...
On 25/07/2017 at 11:33 AM, Razor14150 said:

Nome da sugestão: Zonas não danificadas

Descrição da sugestão: Eu sugiro nenhum dano de colisões de veículos nas cidades (quando o limite de velocidade é limitado a 60).

Qualquer exemplo de imagens: Nenhuma

Por que deveria ser adicionado ?: Duvido que eu seja a única pessoa que fica irritada indo de 1200 km a 2400 km corrida, levando talvez 2% de dano ao caminhão e uma carga perfeita apenas para troll em uma cidade para esmagar em você, causando danos de 15 a 20% seu caminhão e 30% por cento de dano à sua carga ... fazendo você perder um monte de exp e dinheiro. Eu acho que isso também ajudará a reduzir a quantidade de relatórios em cidades porque as estacas não causam danos nas cidades.

@Razor14150  this would be useful in truck mp events fleeing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 25.7.2017 at 4:47 PM, KhaosHammer said:

If you don't want to get rammed by anyone, you can play on EU#4, it's a NCZ server. (Non-Collision Zone)

The first European server is, in fact, already used by those who drive properly. If you fear to get damage before delivering, you can either change to the above-mentioned server or deliver in singleplayer. There will not be additional "no collision" zones.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.