Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Administration activity

Hi! You realize that you, ets2mp, are an monopol. I do not understand why you do not ban permanently those who commit intentional ramming or blocking. After each and every report I made,  it comes back a report with no action taken. (A guy with a car sit in front of my truck and ram me repeatedly.) 

You should verify constantly each admin activity for the duration of his administration. Some admins, use their privileges for personal use only. 

Cars on ets2mp must not be available for all players on all servers.

Last or not least, reconfigure server system. You can give acces to players, according to their gaming performance. ( server 1 - reckless drivers, sv 2 for - moderate...) I'm sure that you can create a script to do that.

Quality before quantity. If you ban 10000 players, you still have servers full. 

There are already servers that don't allow cars (EU 1 i think)

Limiting some servers to players without bans won't change much. The server everyone can play on will be the most popular even with mature players.

People do stupid things, permanent ban is some times necessary but it has to be used with caution.

Use the Suggestion format for future suggestions:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

There's many reasons as to the length of punishments.

If the IGAs chose to permanently ban everyone who made a mistake the community wouldn't be where it is. The community is growing successfully every day so they're clearly doing something right.

Furthermore, if you have evidence to suggest admins using their priveleges for personal use (which I highly doubt you will) then you should contact a upper staff member via the link below.

If you feel like something is wrong then leave feedback for upper staff via:

Remember that TruckersMP is not a finished product and is still under development therefore you should only assist in the development and not go against it.

Edited by revoluti0n

11 minutes ago, PaRaDoX38 said:

Cars on ets2mp must not be available for all players on all servers.

For the 15TH TIME cars are NOT THE ISSUE. The issue is the DRIVER in said car. If we get rid of the cars guess what? All of the drivers will jump in a truck, should we then ban the trucks? After all they just keep ramming people so they MUST be the issue!

I get that this isn't the 15th time mentioned on this post, but by now I have probably said this 15 times on different threads, others might have posted it more than that. Plus it doesn't matter how much you ban these trolls, they'll just hop on their alternate account and troll some more! Trolls are apart of any multiplayer game, if you don't like them play on the servers that try and limit them (EU #4, EU #1), otherwise you'll need to learn to deal with them. Tip for you, don't give a troll a reaction. As soon as you give them a reaction they know you're getting pissed off and they'll just keep doing it. They want that reaction, they get satisfaction out of it. No reaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction they get bored and drive off. 

Hi @PaRaDoX38,

When you report somebody and you get a message back saying no action was taken, it wasn't because an admin declined your report, but rather no admin saw it. With thousands of players on at once, lots of reports come in, and not enough admins can handle all of them. After 10 minutes, if your report hasn't been reviewed, it is deleted from the system, when you get that message. This is why you should always record and report with that evidence on the website, as that report is 100% guaranteed to be reviewed.

Regards,

sko0923.

37 minutes ago, [UTL] Yura said:

My advice, just do not go on the road Calais - duisburg, Amsterdam, Rotterdam. And you will not have problems

Hey 

You can add Dover, a lot of people drive on the right ^^

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

The thing that majority of users who have said that "my reports aren't been looked at" or "no action is ever taken on my reports" is that nothing has actually changed with the introduction of the new system.

The only thing that has changed is that you now get notified when your report times out. Yes, we may be doing fewer reports now than we were before, but the efficiency of doing in-game reports would be above 80% where at least 80% of reports we do in-game result in a punishment of some kind. 

At any given time during peak times on EU2, we can have as many as over 200 reports sitting in the system, which would take a lot of admins to get that number down to 0 and keep it there at peak times.

It's also not as easy as just "recruiting more admins". Our admins that are new recruits must be dedicated, active and be able to commit to the role, but most importantly they come from within the team and not from the public. So whilst it may seem like the easiest answer is to just get more admins, it is not as easy as it sounds.

Enough said. If you have issues email [email protected] with your issues.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, PaRaDoX38 said:

After each and every report I made,  it comes back a report with no action taken. (A guy with a car sit in front of my truck and ram me repeatedly.) 

Please bear in mind that your reports are only a few of many. Consequently, not all reports can be dealt with within the 10 minutes time period.

That is why it is advisable to still record your gameplay and file a report on the website.

You should verify constantly each admin activity for the duration of his administration. Some admins, use their privileges for personal use only.

I strongly doubt that administrators abuse their powers for their own benefit.

In view of the fact that administrators try to ensure an enjoyable gameplay for all of us (that includes you) on a voluntary basis, I find your comment disrespectful.

• Upvote 1

On each game that admins are required, there are admins who use their privileges on spot... during the game... I'm not pointing anybody, I'm not talking about abuse, I'm just talking about activity. If you do your part well and still are problems, make more players admins or make a strategy for known areas with problems. (Static admin 3 - on the road admins 10.) All that being said, you have a lot of  problems to solve. Nothing disrespectful here.

I cant believe im saying this again the cars arent a problem its the drivers do you understand as I am sick of people complaining about this. Administrators hand out punishments for reasons and the length wills depend on your history the admin who is banning you there alot of reasons but the admins know what there doing.

I'm totally agree with @the bored hermit

and I add that

After each and every report I made,  it comes back a report with no action taken.

They have many reports per day and they have a life

I was speaking to a admin two nights ago he was doing reports there were 7000 reports they get hundreds every day but they dont give up as they want to make this community the best it can be instead of complaining praise them they dont get payed they spend there spare time helping in this community I honestly want some people to talk to any staff member including media and support and get a understanding of what they do and realise wow they dont get payed but they do that much we need to show some appreciation towards the TMP Staff team

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely has caused frustration to most players. I think the ban/report system has to be completely changed. There should be certain rules. Reports could be out of game, while submitting evidence with a certain burden of proof (beyond reasonable doubt, or clear and convincing evidence). There is far too much inconsistency. Also, the admins should be acting as patrol. Doing trips down the C-D road and eliminating problems as they come up locally might be easier and a presence might discourage trolls.

@dwrig009 I think you'll find admins do patrol C-D Road with free cam flying over the queue. They get a better view of any given situation with the free cam (You can see this with a stream by @Clarkinator every Saturday), if they were in cars then they wouldn't get a good view and they might just get stuck in the queue themselves

And if I were a troll, I'd just wait for the admin in their obvious police car to go past, then start trolling. No one with any sense would troll infront of an admin, I mean come on... -_-

TruckersMP Upper Staff monitor all Admin activity to a strict criteria and ensure all admins are meeting this criteria.

TruckersMP will not restrict users access to join any server based on any part of how they act, all servers are open to all as long as you are abiding by our rules.

Rejected.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Ashley locked this topic