Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

"no Jobs" in ETS Multiplayer

touseeftajammul

Question

5 answers to this question

you need to edit the config file of your profile.

get into My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/<your profile>/config.cfg

open the config with notepad/notepad++

edit the uset g_force_economy_reset to '1'.

remember that after you do it, everytime you start the game it will put your truck back into the garage.

to avoid this just change the value back to '0'..

i have the same problem for couple times, always worked for me.

another way that somehow and only sometimes works it to get into truck dealer store..and then back to jobs...

good luck :)

I've tried this before , I can't follow these steps because I don't own a truck , as I've told you I have started as a new player , and to get me going I need to do a few quick jobs before I can buy my own truck.. I am new so until the few jobs aren't finshed it won't let me buy the truck... The truck that I have now is from the quick jobs truck

This is my 2nd job , when I try to open the jobs section it won't come up and I can't follow your steps because I don't own a truck

Force economy reset doesn't require your own truck, it only requires that the profile with issues is loaded, this is done the moment you press continue on the profile screen.