My game freezing

JacobiaN

Question

Hi everyone,

When I started the TruckersMP and after playing 2-3 min my game starts freezing ( My truck is moving but the other trucks are not moving and I lost my connection).

Someone can help me about this problem. Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Hi @JacobiaN,

That is likely not an issue with the game but rather with your internet. Do you have similar issues with other games? I had a similar issue in the past, where every few minutes my internet would "freeze" and my ping would sky rocket to a few thousand for a few seconds, which most of the time ended up in a high ping kick. I upgraded my internet connection and router, and that resolved the issue. Either way if you are using enthernet or Wi-Fi, find out what router/modem you are using, and the specs on it and how old it is. You can also contact your ISP to do so. You can then do some research about that router/modem and think about a good choice to upgrade. Before you upgrade though, contact your ISP and have them see if they can maybe pin point where the issue is so you don't have to waste your money. Best of luck.

Regards,

sko0923.

This could be due to the server your playing on and your internet. Hopefully a fix in this topic can fix your current issue. 

Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

You can find the rest on the topic which has been given. Where it says 'Internet Connection Issues' 

Hello @JacobiaN,

In addition to the previous answers, if after performing a SpeedTest you have a good internet connection I advise you to try this solution:

Steam > Library >  Euro truck 2 > Right from the properties click. > local game files integrity verification in front The "Close" button, you will get a game update > and again I'm going to get to fix corrupted files.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg