Non Collision Zone

Suggestion Name: No Collision Zone on restplaces and tankstations

Suggestion Description: -

Any example images: -

Why should it be added? It is very handy because when your fuel is empty and your gonna refuel it, sometimes people ram you while your tanking. And that is very annoying and irritating you guys know. 

• It's So Bad.The Gasoline Race What I Hate to Wait :( Collision Zone must be declared.Your Opinion Really Needs To Be Injected To The Game.

Hey @DeGelderseTrucker.

First off, please use the search function as this is frequently suggested and always rejected.

Secondly, if this is added, it will remove factors of realism from the game. Let's be honest, there are rarely queues for fuel stations anyway and if people are that impatient that they have to ram in order to get fuel, you can report them using the reports function in-game and on the website.

Happy Trucking!

Edited by Mirrland
  • Upvote 4

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

I would like that have it but there would be several problems I think. 

1. As stated above, many people trying to exit the gas station or rest stops making trucks fly to the moon. And or making a traffic jam because of it.

2. Trolls would purposely try to make it so you would fly out after a nice filler up. 

3. The gas station would become the Diusberg service station where it's overcrowded and stuff. 

Oh, okay. It is just a suggestion, not that I say it must xD

But okay, Im gonna wait till a developer sees it, and see what he/she finds of it.

-1 although it would be useful in rural, rarely used stations where trolls tend to like to stalk, in busy areas it would be a nightmare because of people drive through each other, trucks will go flying and areas would grind to a standstill.

no collision zones should be reserved for areas where either high volumes of traffic will be out of the flow of the road or where objects such as trailers will spawn and although some fuel stations such as those on the C-D road could theoretically do with No Collide, it will just add more problems and even less respect for other drivers.

@DeGelderseTrucker but what about the flip side, if ALL fuel stations and rest areas are No Collide, then what about those in busy areas, what do you think will happen? Euro Space Program and roads blocked for hours because people do not know how to merge into traffic properly, so NCZ would stop at the edge of the road between the station and the road,so you'll get people out on the road wanting to pass the station before anything happens, then you get someone who thinks the NCZ protects them on the road so they pull out at full speed and end up ramming people off the road. 

Really, the best fix is to simply record and report people who block, ram or troll at fuel stations or rest areas.

Oh okay.@megadethsteve666, you have a point.

But the people who says that it takes the realism away. The Skoda car takes the realism away too, cause its an truck simulator not a car racing game. But that idea was good, I don't know why.

6 hours ago, DeGelderseTrucker said:

Oh okay.@megadethsteve666, you have a point.

But the people who says that it takes the realism away. The Skoda car takes the realism away too, cause its an truck simulator not a car racing game. But that idea was good, I don't know why.

Not true, the Skoda adds to the realism by adding a variety to the traffic seen out on the roads, I mean, how often IRL do you see roads full of trucks and nothing but trucks? At least with the Scout it adds variety, even though it has the reputation of being a trolls toy of the year. 

Besides, at the end of the day, The best part of playing a driving sim is being stuck in realistic traffic and having to wait to get fuel, which adding NCZs would take away anyway.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...