weather

Kelatyh

^

So is synchronization with other players? If it rains then everyone has a rain?

Edited by DerAmpelmann
Removed unnecessary quotation. Please refer to the previous post with "^" or tag the person.

Hey @Kelatyh.

Rain is not synced within multiplayer. If you want rain, I'd recommend using the console command g_set_weather 1

As local rain already exists and OP didn't specify that they wanted synced rain, I'd deem this suggestion as useless.

Happy Trucking!

Edited by Mirrland
  • Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello :)

I feel the current system is really good now.

The fact that weather isn't synced allows players to have their particular intended/expected weather conditions for their particular journeys. No need for weather syncs as it cancels out the word "simulator" in a way or 2.

You may find more reasons with the help of the search function above to your right with regards to similar past suggestions regarding weather/rain/winter.

Have a good one and as always, happy trucking~

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-1 just because of performance issues, but i think synced rain would otherwise be a good idea. I feel like all players should experience it the same. I argue that this will add realism because we cant control the weather in real life, so why should we be able to here? I believe that this should be synced the same way as in-game time. I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, but i like the idea.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, cangaming15 said:

It okey for you but think low performance computers . It is not good for everyone. 

Some players have less than 30 fps on a open road without other players. While they are racing with 100 i can drive behind them with 75 and if there are some other players or a city, they still drive 100 and i drive 30 or less!
Rain would kill their computer, but this is why Truckersmp should include a performance check for the MP.

Even my old computer with a Pentium 4 Single Core 3,3ghz can get more FPS in this game, or my Notebook when i deactivate my dedicated grafics ;)

Maybe ETS2MP (or ATS) shouldnt be playable on a calculator.

Edited by [ITL] Munin666 [GER]

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

7 hours ago, [ITL] Munin666 [GER] said:

Some players have less than 30 fps on a open road without other players. While they are racing with 100 i can drive behind them with 75 and if there are some other players or a city, they still drive 100 and i drive 30 or less!
Rain would kill their computer, but this is why Truckersmp should include a performance check for the MP.

Even my old computer with a Pentium 4 Single Core 3,3ghz can get more FPS in this game, or my Notebook when i deactivate my dedicated grafics ;)

Maybe ETS2MP (or ATS) shouldnt be playable on a calculator.

Yeah . I agree with you . Thanks :)

• Haha 1

Hello,

As mentioned above, there is already weather in the game, + the weather will not be synced.

12 hours ago, Jhoni30 [BR] said:

The rain could be synchronized

On 14-8-2017 at 2:32 PM, ICE VTC - tamerlightning3 said:

Weather is not synced because rain makes some peoples game unplayable because they're using low powered machines

On 22-7-2017 at 11:30 AM, Mirrland said:

Rain is not synced within multiplayer

Also, please use the Suggestion Format next time. If you don't use it, your suggestion will most likely be rejected.

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.