Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

SERVER WITH NO RULES

Hi there

Suggestion Name: SERVER WITH NO RULES

Suggestion Description: change one of the exist server (for example server EU1) to no rules server with no admins and reporting system

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added?: because I see that its almost impossible to play seriously in this game, I cant deliever any cargo without damage been done by some other players who ramming me with no reason, or trolls who blocking the road using scout cars, they dont care about your reaction, they came into this game just to have fun by ramming and trolling, why not give them a dedicated server where they can do what they want, Im sure this will clean normal servers  from them, because nobody want to be banned, If there will be a server without rules most  trolls will go there 

There is a non-collision server available for ETS. However this is a simulation community and whatever it takes we will not promote free roam and trolling. We are still enforcing people to drive as they would in real life and we are not giving into the trolls.

• Upvote 10

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Hello and welcome to the forums @PANAS1983.

Please use the suggestion format when you're posting in the suggestions section. See this topic for more information:

What comes to your suggestion... The main problem is that players (trolls) break the rules, because they want to do things that are against the rules. Adding a server where there are no rules would be no fun for the trolls as their main goal is to annoy players. On such server there would be no one who would get annoyed over getting rammed, being blocked etc.

There is also the EU4 server which has collisions disabled. On that server the TMP rules regarding driving are ignored.

Spoiler

This is a quote from in-game rules confirming what I said above:

Freeroam and Non Collision Servers - NEW

Driving rules, such as wrong way, blocking, ramming, inappropriate overtaking, reckless driving, etc. do not apply on servers highlighted as either Freeroam or Non Collision (in their name).

Other rules (such as hacking, CB radio abuse, insulting, and everything else) still apply.

• Upvote 4

Ready to go!

You must use the following post suggestion or else you risk your suggestion being denied almost all the time:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Trolls won't have fun trolling other trolls. They might have fun for a few weeks but after that they will get bored. Why you might ask? Well, trolls do what they do because they get a kick out of the reactions from other players. With that being said, if you don't give them a reaction eventually they will get bored and drive off and find another victim. Take a few detours if you need to but don't give them a reaction in chat or show any aggression towards them. As soon as you start showing a type of reaction towards what they are doing they know you're getting pissed off and they'll keep doing it.  

9 hours ago, PANAS1983 said:

Hi there

I am sure that it would be great to make one of the European servers free of rules, the server where you could ramm, troll, and dont be afraid to be banned, too many people come here for trolling or ramming, so why not?

-1 firstly, this isn't GTA, NFS or any other destruction, do as you wish, racing etc game, this is a game for those who want to drive and enjoy driving. TMPs original purpose was to allow people who enjoy just driving and being realistic, to be able to drive and convoy with friends and relatives and just enjoy Singlepkayer life,with online friends. 

Furthermore, if a no rules server is introduced, all these trolls, idiots and bad drivers will go there and muck around, not learn from their mistakes, cone back to simulation servers and ruin the servers for everyone, in that case, a no rules server should be a separate entity, meaning, once you join that server, you are no longer allowed access to the normal servers until you can prove to admins and the community that you can be trusted and will not troll, ram or break rules. 

Also, not everyone comes to MP to troll, trolls deserve to get punished and punished hard, I've lost count how many hours I've lost, how many TBs of memory I've used recording, how many reports I've made from being rammed, trolled, sworn at, road raged at and just general rule breaking for what? that's what I don't get, why join a MP that's strictly rule based and for those who wish to enjoy driving, with the soul purpose to annoy, troll and frustrate other people, if you want to do that, go play COD or GTA or CSGO or any game that trolls love to play to grief people.

i agree with @Trucking Gekco, if people didn't react at all to a troll, just recorded, reported and reset themselves, trolls would get banned more, they would lose interest and end up leaving, "any reaction gives a troll their satisfaction" as I like to say, the best way to get back at a troll is to get them punished for their crimes.

^

To be honest, a no rule server can serve as a honeypot for trolls so they stay there with other trolls on that server while the normal players play on the normal server, troll free. Why would trolls go back to normal server and get banned when they can enjoy trolling other trolls all they want and not get banned? Beside, there is a chance that trolls might feel what other players feel if they are on the receiving end of the trolling and reform.

Hardened trolls will never change no matter how many bans they get like weeds that keep growing back. However, luring all of them to a server so they stay away from the normal players might just be the solution with the trolling problems.

A server with normal gameplay but has no rules is how you lure trolls in because they get enjoyment in ramming/blocking people so a no collision server won't do the trick.

it's a truck simulator, it isn't a fun game -1

What's a simulation game ? 

A simulation game attempts to copy various activities from real life in the form of a game

4 hours ago, GKilat said:

for trolls so they stay there with other trolls on that server

they can enjoy trolling other trolls

there is a chance that trolls might feel what other players feel if they are on the receiving end of the trolling and reform.

luring all of them to a server so they stay away from the normal players might just be the solution with the trolling problems

You don't get it, do you? Trolls may try that server, but they don't enjoy people who don't get mad at them after being trolled, so your first 2 points are pointless. Currently, if a troll rams another player and that player decides to take revenge, ramming back, they enjoy it, recording and reporting the vengeful player. They wouldn't "feel what other players feel". 3rd point, pointless. So they would abandon that server quite soon, there would be no solution for trolling problems whatsoever.

2 hours ago, PANAS1983 said:

Guys.  sometimes to be honest ramming is very fun 

people making movies about this multiplayer mod with millions views

So do it, but don't complain when you get a permanent ban. If you really think like that, you shouldn't be playing TruckersMP. There are other games in which the goal is to destroy other cars, play any of them.

-1 from me. There's no point in opening a supposed "Troll server". Trolls should be banned, not rewarded with their own server. And even if this were implemented, most trolls would stay in the "normal" servers, it's where they really enjoy.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You don't get it, do you? Trolls may try that server, but they don't enjoy people who don't get mad at them after being trolled, so your first 2 points are pointless. Currently, if a troll rams another player and that player decides to take revenge, ramming back, they enjoy it, recording and reporting the vengeful player. They wouldn't "feel what other players feel". 3rd point, pointless. So they would abandon that server quite soon, there would be no solution for trolling problems whatsoever.

So do it, but don't complain when you get a permanent ban. If you really think like that, you shouldn't be playing TruckersMP. There are other games in which the goal is to destroy other cars, play any of them.

-1 from me. There's no point in opening a supposed "Troll server". Trolls should be banned, not rewarded with their own server. And even if this were implemented, most trolls would stay in the "normal" servers, it's where they really enjoy.

Some trolls do it just because they want to ram into stuff regardless if someone gets mad. Trolls aren't immune to rage. Some trolls do it because people troll them so they get revenge by trolling other people. So if some trolls enjoy the rage, a no rule server would definitely induce rage on players and revenge ramming would never end without repercussion of being banned. I did say a chance of people reforming by being on the receiving end because some trolls never knew how it feels to be the victim which is why they troll people. They won't abandon a server they have freedom of reliving their destructive tendency without punishments. Give me one good reason why would a troll risk themselves being unable to troll and spend effort with a new account by trolling on normal servers when they can troll people freely in a no rules server?

I do agree trolls should be punished but, like I said, they are like weeds that keep coming back. You would have think all the years TMP existed with ban penalty that these trolls would stop playing. The fact they continue to play means punishment is inconsequential to them. The only solution is to lure them away from the normal server and contain the havoc and chaos they are creating among themselves. I would say it would be worth a try for the devs to test a no rule server and see what happens.

If I was a troll in this game, i would prefer to join a server with no rules than go to a normal server with admins and reports and get banned right away, I dont understand what are you talking about, and stop please telling me about no collision server, I would never go to no colision server if I was a troll, make server for fun and server with strong rules and admins and that will clean the normal server from trolls i am sure, and also I am sure that server with no rules would be the most popular 

Thats what I think 

This has been suggested and rejected before it will be the same outcome i think due to rules are there for a reason we arent going here is your server so you can break all the rules and not respect the conditions of the community no wer are not going to go here is your serverwith no rules go make hell if they do that they may as well make another forum with no rules so you can spam like nothing else

9 hours ago, the bored hermit said:

This has been suggested and rejected before it will be the same outcome i think due to rules are there for a reason we arent going here is your server so you can break all the rules and not respect the conditions of the community no wer are not going to go here is your serverwith no rules go make hell if they do that they may as well make another forum with no rules so you can spam like nothing else

Maybe you should consider the reasoning on why having a no rule server can alleviate trolling problems because it will lure trolls over in that server while normal players remain in normal servers. Trolls would rather spend time trolling people than getting banned and making new accounts so they would definitely try to avoid the normal server and stay on the no rule server and troll each other endlessly. 

On 7/21/2017 at 8:50 PM, GKilat said:

To be honest, a no rule server can serve as a honeypot for trolls so they stay there with other trolls on that server while the normal players play on the normal server, troll free. Why would trolls go back to normal server and get banned when they can enjoy trolling other trolls all they want and not get banned? Beside, there is a chance that trolls might feel what other players feel if they are on the receiving end of the trolling and reform.

Hardened trolls will never change no matter how many bans they get like weeds that keep growing back. However, luring all of them to a server so they stay away from the normal players might just be the solution with the trolling problems.

5 hours ago, GKilat said:

Maybe you should consider the reasoning on why having a no rule server can alleviate trolling problems because it will lure trolls over in that server while normal players remain in normal servers. Trolls would rather spend time trolling people than getting banned and making new accounts so they would definitely try to avoid the normal server and stay on the no rule server and troll each other endlessly. 

Why does a troll keeping buying copies of ETS 2 / ATS just to get banned again? Simple answer, they like the satisfaction they get when players react to their trolling and money is no object to them. All they do is wait for an amazing sale and buy 10-20 copies of the game for dirt cheap, make 10-20 steam accounts for each game then all of a sudden they have 60-120 bans if players don't catch on. Even then, I reported a player who I proved to have 4 accounts and all that happened was all 4 accounts got banned for a month instead of the accounts getting perm banned.

Also 10 years ago, when I was younger, I used to be a troll on a different game, I know how the troll mind works. Go around bugging other players and try to get them to react, when they react you know that you're pissing them off and you keep doing it. When the player in questions leaves you go find another victim... rinse and repeat. If you happen to troll another troll then you just keep doing the exact same thing back to each other and then it becomes boring because neither player gives a decent reaction. Within 5-10ish minutes both trolls part ways and go find a non-troll or team up and find a non-troll together. A "troll server" isn't going to do anything. 

• Upvote 1

What kind of reaction are you talking about?

The only reaction to trolls could be is report and transfer to station, what else? are you crying in micro when someone trolled you? or what?

you dont understand the main idea - PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FUN IN THIS MOD!!  GIVE THEM THAT !! BUT ONLY ON ONE SERVER! ON OTHER SERVERS ADMINS ARE BANNING FOR FUN TROLL RAM GHOST DRIVING  etc

and nocolision server is dead as you can see in stats

If such a server is created, no troll will enter there, but will continue to enter other servers and troll Because people who make trolls are people who make people laugh and laugh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.