Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS Version Problem.

chevyboy757

Question

Went to start my game after getting off from work, and it said new update was here. Upon seeing it, I saw that it said I needed version 1.6.2.4s. I went to go downgrade my actual ATS game under the properties tab, and it sits not showing verison 1.6.2.4s. It just shows Beta Version 1.6.x.... How do I fix this?

7 answers to this question

1.6.2.4s is the current Version of ATS, that's why there is no beta. Please make sure that your game is updated and you unsubscribed from all betas.

Anyway, do you get an error when you try to start your game? :huh:

1 hour ago, chevyboy757 said:

it said new update was here

What is "it"? Do you mean this? http://prntscr.com/fybht0 This is not really new. And it was just a update of TruckersMP.

I tried to screenshot it, it says I had version 1.6.2 or something and when I downgraded it to 1.6.x it still said I had the wrong version I've tried installing and uninstalling both.. still nothing and it did say something about launch client failed or something game automatically terminated