How to join on server 69

XmenomX

Question

HI! I have a problem. I saw at several youtubers who played on other servers than eu1 eu3 eu4 us sa hk im ets2. How do I access other servers like eu69. Here is a link to the one that played on the eu69 server look at the inscription Serwer: Europa 69 here is the link:   And sorry for my english i am from Poland.

4 answers to this question

He probaly used mod that changes cars into trucks.Also he used the mod that is adding lightbars,custom paint shemes and other things to make truck better on look.

I have to mention that TruckersMP is a group of volunteers that is doing all for free so they can't open a lot servers because it's cost to open it.

The answers I am having to hide are just repeating and for this reason, this topic will now be closed. 

You have a range of correct answers given to you, to clarify: there is no such server as EU69. We only offer #EU1, #EU2, #EU3, #EU4 and #EU5 within the European server range.  

As always, if you have any more queries in the future; feel more than welcome to ask. We are always here to help.

Thank you everyone for your contributions. 

/Locked and moved to solved.