ets2 freezes

Arzka

Question

Hi guys, hope u can help me...

When i start mp and game ask from sdk properties in launchpad or something and press ok, game freezes everytime like 30sec and same goes when i complete my travel and release the trailer it freezes the game everytime like 30sec also.

Pretty annoing... i have googled for help but nothing helps... like sleeping and i fired my workers too. some changes in windows but nope... tried to install ets2 again and latest drivers in geforce...

plz help.

my cpu is intel i7-4720hq and geforce gtx 960m win10

4 answers to this question

Hey @Arzka.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :D.

With regards to your problem - Firstly, ensure that you've got no form of VTC logger enabled.

If you don't, follow this guide:

1 - Right Click on ETS2 in steam and click on properties. Then, navigate to the local files tab and click on 'Browse local files'

2 - Open 'bin' and then open 'win_x64' and delete your plugins folder.

Let me know if this solves the problem :).

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

1 hour ago, Mirrland said:

Hey @Arzka.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :D.

With regards to your problem - Firstly, ensure that you've got no form of VTC logger enabled.

If you don't, follow this guide:

1 - Right Click on ETS2 in steam and click on properties. Then, navigate to the local files tab and click on 'Browse local files'

2 - Open 'bin' and then open 'win_x64' and delete your plugins folder.

Let me know if this solves the problem :).

Hey mirrland... Thnx for help! plugins was the problem... finally i can enjoy this game like 100% CHEERS!!