I want to use blue leds on my car

im7nova

I want to use these blue leds but i am not a police officer. I don't want to another police car light. I want to ask you if i can use only these leds. Maybe you can add different color leds in game and they might be legal for normal players.

The blue LEDs, police light bar, and police paintjob will all be only available to admins. i don't think this will change in the near future. 

As for adding different color LEDs, search the suggestion area to see if there has already been one made similar to yours, if not then make your own suggestion but follow the correct format

Blue Leds will be only available to admins :< You can search maybe any mod to use another LEDs but it wiill work only singleplayer.

If you want go there : https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/164-ets2mp/

And make new topic with Suggestions format :

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

And maybe high admins add another LEDs

• 2 weeks later...

So you want to drive a car around a map with blue LEDs on. My advice would be to go and play GTA where you can steal a Police car and use the blue LEDs all you want :)

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner

There is a SP mod somewhere I think so find that and you can drive in SP with the blue LED lights, in MP those blue lights are only for admins and thats the way it should be :)

I would love if we had orange ones and a small orange beacon as options aswell as the pilot lightbar but I can't see them ever adding those :unsure:

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived