Suggestion (In-game refund system)

Kodiaq

Hello. This is my forst post in the forum, but i play ETS2MP since 2016.

I notice many incidents a day, people ramming and griefing people that may want to play.

Why don't make a refund system that fell in action when someone hits you? 

I lose many and many money for those incidents... I don't want to lose anymore.

Admins are present but a refund system will be great... Or something like a system that takes the hit and run person's money and give the exactly value for repairing your truck/car

It will be great.

Thanks for reading,

Simone

If this system will be add, maybe people will calm down. Losing money is bad on those type of games!

I would imagine it being a bit hard to implement something like that, as it's really specific and it wouldn't know if it were a genuine crash or something else.

You can always Cheat Engine however, it's free, easy to use and not classed as a restricted cheat or mod in MP. Here's a guide on that: http://ets2downloads.com/tools/money-cheat-ets2

(Do also remember your Suggestion Format )

A refund system wouldn't be able to be implemented unless the mod used a serverside currency rather than a clientside currency. This is because MP works mainly off a clientside basis and just syncs everything via your SP profile.

But as stated by others you can get programs, savegames etc to modify these parameters and values. Just make sure you don't use them for malicious purpose e.g. hacking etc.

Edited by revoluti0n

• FirestarteR93 changed the title to Suggestion (In-game refund system)
  • 3 weeks later...

This kind of system isn't possible right now. TruckersMP would eventually like to make a server-side economy and if they did, this would be entirely possible and I believe it is something they'd like to do, IF they're ever able to get a server-side economy up and running. But, I feel we're still a long ways off from having it happen, if at all.

And a quick answer to if server-side economy is still planned from May 21st, 2017:

I think it would be nice if they added something like this. I know exactly what it's like to be rammed, then glitch and end up with 100% damage on both your truck and load. I myself use Cheat Engine, and only give myself the exact amount that I lost in damages, nothing more. But it's still annoying to use Cheat Engine because you have to leave full screen (and if you're honest with yourself like me, you'll also have to calculate the exact amount of money you'll get back). I totally agree that something needs to be done about this, but I don't think it will be very easy to implement it. I think so because the server has to decide who caused the accident (so wont get any refunds) and who's the victim (and get all the money back).

• 1 month later...

Hello,

An refund system like this would be very hard to add, especially because TruckersMP is a mod and not an official SCS release. 

If you want to suggest something to SCS, you can go here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Also, there is a no damage mod which you can use. This can only be used for protection of your load, not for ramming others ofcourse. That is a punishable offence and is not allowed.

If you want to keep playing legit, try to avoid highly populated areas. Like the Calais-Duisburg road, or the Bergen-Oslo road.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.