problem with ETS 2 (big never stopping lag)

viper_cz

Question

7 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, viper_cz said:

every time i just run game start motor and boom lag and i must restart computer:( WHATS WRONG???

Would be nice to know your computer specification e.g.: CPU, Memory, Graphicscard, etc. as this gives us an idea of how to help you. It could be a driver issue but it could also be a faulty memory or other hardware.

In addition to the above, it would be nice to know what version of ETS2 are you using, retail or steam edition? Do you have any mods installed?

37 minutes ago, HigH_HawK said:

Would be nice to know your computer specification e.g.: CPU, Memory, Graphicscard, etc. as this gives us an idea of how to help you. It could be a driver issue but it could also be a faulty memory or other hardware.

In addition to the above, it would be nice to know what version of ETS2 are you using, retail or steam edition? Do you have any mods installed?

no mods nvidia geforce gtx 950m 4 GBvram 8GBDDR4 256 GB ssd  newest update on steam 

1 hour ago, Daniellus_PL said:

/moved to help

TO console???

44 minutes ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

I depends on what specifications you have and where you are in game and what server. Say if you was to be in EU2 at Calais or Duisburg then that's the reason why you're lagging. Due to heavy traffic. if you've only just started up in MP then there will be lag as it does take some time to load different players. 

its doing in SP and in MP every time ive got two profiles on one is it good but on second profile it every time get lagged