Ban permission for the players that have +30 reports

Suggestion Name: Ban permission for the players that have +30 reports.

Suggestion Description: I have reported so many players. But the admins ignore my reports. I recorded videos for hours, uploaded them. I know, all admins have job, have real life or something. It's been like this for weeks. If you do not punish the players on time, the end of the game does not look very good. If admins cant look report. Get more admin. I can see, all admins playing game, looking in-game reports, recording YouTube videos. But website reports? I have recorded videos for hours, uploaded them. If you do not look at the reports, give the ban perm to players with +30 reports.

.Any example images: No.

Why should it be added?: I explained up there ^^

Your reports are never ignored; they are just in a very long queue at the moment.

In regards to the substance of your suggestion; its absurd I'm afraid. Its a long process to get to IGA, which involves a lot of work, trust and dedication. The Project Managers are not going to give out that power to people 'because I have over 30 reports' or 'I have recorded hours of footage'. No, simple won't happen I'm afraid.

Please be patient; there is a long queue of reports at the moment, your reports will get reviewed as soon as possible, I can assure you.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.