Non Cars and non speed limit

HapengCat

Hello Everyone
Suggestion Name: Non Cars And Non Speed Limiter server
Suggestion Description: the cars disturbing we. yes we are playing on the eu1 but this server have speed limiter and we dont love the limits <_<

Any example images: 
VM9v5v.jpg

Why should it be added?: we are be sickened with the cars

A server like this will remove cars, but the trolls will simply take a truck. The problem is not solved by this. As I always say, the problem are not the cars, but the drivers. 

If everyone minded the traffic rules (or drove in an appropriate way at least) there would be no problem with the cars. So you see, any kind of removing cars from one/two/all servers is no solution.

• Upvote 2

^^ No other cars will be added in the short term (maybe in the future, but it's unlikely). And there are many people that don't like cars, they make no sense in a Truck Simulator and even worse, most of the people driving cars are using them as NFS or GTA, driving at insane speeds, loosing control and hitting others or blocking roads, etc. When someone complains about cars, 99% of the answers are "Go play in EU#1 server". But EU#1 is speed limited. There are several servers with cars and no speed limit, why not change one of those to no cars and no speed limit? That way, those who want to play full legit have EU#1 with speed limiter and no car-racers, those who want all of it have EU#2, cars and no speed limit, EU#3 could be the one with no cars and no speed limits and EU#4 stay as NCZ full map.

+1 from me

• Upvote 1

I am also for the removal of cars , but i think , when cars will remove , trolls will be taking trucks :<  The problem are not the cars, but the drivers. 

Speed limit is good .. trolls can't crash drivers :)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BoSsik2 said:

I am also for the removal of cars , but i think , when cars will remove , trolls will be taking trucks :<  The problem are not the cars, but the drivers. 

Speed limit is good .. trolls can't crash drivers :)

Sure, before the cars were implemented, there were trolls. But no truck can accelerate or go as fast as cars. No truck is as heavy as the car. Cars are perfect weapons for trolls. Of course, there are people that drive perfectly their cars, but trolls, having the option to use the car, won't use a truck, the car is a lot better for their purposes. And if a no-cars and no-speed-limit server was opened, most of the trolls would stay in the cars allowed ones. Those who decided to go into the new server using a truck, would cause a lot less damage than with cars.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]

On 17/7/2017 at 4:14 AM, DrEGZo said:

A server like this will remove cars, but the trolls will simply take a truck. The problem is not solved by this. As I always say, the problem are not the cars, but the drivers. 

If everyone minded the traffic rules (or drove in an appropriate way at least) there would be no problem with the cars. So you see, any kind of removing cars from one/two/all servers is no solution.

Thanks for thinking in that way, the problem are not cars, the problem are the people that drive the cars.

Happy trucking

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the recent changes, this has been implemented. The third European server does not allow the usage of cars anymore, however, those changes are only temporarily. After having seen how it turns out, it might either be removed again or the changes will be kept, maybe even as another server. Nevertheless, as of now, it is implemented.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.