ADMINS ONLY - Different Scout Paintjobs For Different Nationalities

.Rhys.

Suggestion Name: Different Police Paintjobs - Admin's Only

Suggestion Description: Different police paintjob's according to nationality.

Any example images: Yes - Added As Attachment

Why should it be added?: The idea I had tho is that admins that have different police paintjobs according to there nationality. For example, british paintjob, german paintjob and netherlands paintjob. This would make ets2mp more realistic and that we would know where the admins are from so we don't say something by mistake which then they could get offended. Also by looking at the paintjob we know straight away that they speak better at the language of what there paintjob represents.

uk police.jpg

Screenshot 2017-07-16 at 6.52.09 PM.png

Edited by [MHVTC Owner] Dragon777

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

13 hours ago, Fading said:

-1 Not many admins even drive the car and work, they fly around in 0 cam. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also adding onto @DrEGZo's comment, I do believe the German Police force is now green.
maxresdefault.jpg

12 hours ago, DrEGZo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

^

Wrong, @Fading, they do ;)@Burner@Sgt_Tailor :P 

DC6381AC7D39602886BFB6D4BA557DD9548083D2

There's one Point I forgot: admins should decide on their own how their car looks.

Next to this is my opinion.

-1:
The text what you says
''so we don't say something by mistake which then they could get offended''.
Everyone must have a normal Language use, Whether it's against an administrator or a player.

From origin is this a truck game, and not a police car game.
The police car came for the fun for Admins, and the car for the players.
But we don't it make a police car game.

Edited by Red-MaxMaster

I quite liked this idea :)

However, if there is only one paint job then it makes it a lot easier to distinguish an admin :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

It can be fun, but there is no need for it. Adding more skins like these will only cause delay when updates have been pushed and increase download size.

Rejected.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.