Connecting in the middle of the road

TheBigK02

Its not forbidden, but my own opinion is it should be. When I joined to MP 2015 I loaded sometimes autosaves but I dont do that anymore (= I go SP if I know/not sure if my save spawns me to middle of the road). Sometimes I get 3 spawns infront me in a day. :angry: There some spawns (youtube-playlist) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgO-8qeKrO_EqYNoYOmc_FVTF7IUji8Jm

I thought Spawn protection was already a thing am sure I saw it in a update some time ago where you had NC for like 10 secs when you spawn in...did I miss read  it or did it get taken out?

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

From an admin's perspective and opinion, I think it should be a rule. How hard is it to go to single player, move your truck to the hard shoulder, and then reconnect?

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

5 hours ago, Asyedan said:

A spawn protection could solve this forever. When a player connect to the server, it would be in a no collision state for 10 seconds or until there are no other players in less than 60 meters away, whichever is higher.

Idk if it's possible though, but it could be a nice solution.

There is already spawn protection called ghost mode but it's not really working when the truck gets outside me it will make me fly but if i got outside first then he will fly.

Yeah i hope when a player joins there would be no collision for 10 seconds but if he's inside a garage or company or anything that has ncz no need for that =)

If people would use common sense, when loosing the connection to the server, pull to the side of the road, things like this won`t happen.

Spawning in in the middle of the road (while not moving) means they are loading an autosave or a quick save. Beside having a short NCZ on the player nothing else can prevent that.

For something to work, both parties (sides) need to be cautious and think.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived