Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[FEEDBACK] Admins too lenient?

Rev.

[posted in Veteran Forums because I feel that the opinions here will be more valid and respectable]

I'd just like to first start off by saying how great the admin team is, thus including both in and out of game staff members throughout the titles and departments.

However, recently I feel as though more specifically IGA's are extremely lenient  towards player actions. Especially with the new report system it should be somewhat easy to tell if someone is breaking rules intentionally?

I'm unsure. Just wanted to get feedback to see if people felt the same. The community is growing at a fast pace and I think it's time for user and player actions to be more punishable.

What's your opinion?

For those who don't know what the definition of 'lenient' is.

736f1d85b243a4e1e09fcbea9815bfbb.png

Im not sure if you are aware but there is a system in place to make sure that all in-game admins are working to the same level of 'harshness' if you like when banning people from the TMP server. So anything that you, see or anyone else for that matter, that would be seen to the management at TMP as 'unfair' banning would be changed appropriately depending on each situation.

I think that's the most fair way to do it...

TruckerTom-Waternark.png.bf9878df7361cc6e93bdf671ccbeb0b7.png

Apply To Join Sphinx Haulage: https://sphinxhaulage.co.uk/

Firstly, any feedback should be taken here:

It's up to the admin how long they ban for until History rules apply. Sometimes I use discretion and sometimes I need to be strict. 

If you feel someone was banned too lightly, please email feeback using the topic above and they can review the situation.

We are all human though. Sometimes, it pays to be kind :)

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

• 2 weeks later...

Archived