different cars

I thought it would be better, and multiplayer would be much fun if you could add different types of cars and vans so and jobs for them (add in trailers for them). I would be more creative and realistic if there was different types of cars and vans.

I know this i a small paragraph but a lot of people would like to see the added in to the game 

Thank You Kacper.

Hi, this has been suggested and rejected before. The reason for that is because it takes a lot of time and effort to make a car like the Skoda. Furthermore, this is called Euro TRUCK Simulator... And by the way, next time you post a suggestion, you should think about using the search function to search for similar posts (There are a lot of them already...) and you should also stick to the suggestion format.

Please follow the suggestion format as shown below.  Failure to follow the format may result in your suggestion automatically being rejected.

Spoiler

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

-1 for this idea.  Cars already cause so many problems and adding more will only add to the chaos.  It is also completely unneeded imo.  Trailers on cars; along with their instability will cause many more crashes.

I agree with you. @kakadebeast I think all players want this. (Mod.Modifying Tools, Making Speed, etc.) For example, I would love to have BMW come to the game.If a license can not be obtained, a similar vehicle may be made.

-1 it's a truck simulator, it's not a cars or vehicle simulator.

So why not we add an armored military vehicle such as an M109 in tmp ?

220px-Cannon_fire_-_M109_self-propelled_

Everything except your respect, I think it's a bad idea to add another cars in tmp.

And i agree with @oolala11 , already, many complain about cars, so imagine if there are more cars

But good luck for your suggestion 

I do love this idea but I think I saw something few mins ago about adding a Ford Crown Vic in ATSMP about licencing of the implant of the car. So to implant different cars it would need more licencing (I think...) which then would take time, you also have to think about the 3D model making if not already made as a mod. Also with the Scout car the game has already, the developers have to make it so that if theres any police objects from the mod or from the other scout mod that it cant be used by non-admins. Then it may go under coding for non-collision area's. But as I said I do love the idea, it gives a more wide range of vehicles.

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

• 2 weeks later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.