External Jobs dosen´t work correctly

Trayhome

Question

Hello Guys,

I joined the online servers yesterday, and i want to do some jobs to earn money and so on, but i dosen´t get a loot of External Jobs only 4 or 5 not even more.

I play with my friend and they have 20 or 30. I haven´t any explaniation for that. I have bought a Truck and i am level 10 and i am leveled some kinds of skills.

Does you have a solution for that problem.

Mfg Trayhome

2 answers to this question

Hello friend, 

Try these methods out: 

- Go to a rest stop and sleep. 

- Fast travel to any garages you have. 

- Teleport your truck to any service station. 

- Pick any other job from quick jobs or freight market, pick up the load, cancel the job then check the External Contracts job list. 

- Check if your account has successfully connected to World Of Trucks in-game by pressing the "Options" menu then press "Online".

- If connected successfully, try disconnecting the WoT account, save, exit the game, restart steam, restart the game, reconnect the account.

If it still doesn't work, the problem could lie with World of Trucks servers. Try restarting the game / give it some time / check with a friend if he/she has the same problem.

If your friend does, it's probably the servers.

If your friend's External Contracts list works, try reading through this thread and follow the steps given:

Have a good one and as always, happy trucking~

• Upvote 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)