Telemetry SDK

TEOTKU

Question

Hi all,

Long time fan of MP here, though first post of the forum! :P

Basically I'll just cut to the chase, is the TSDK (Telemetry SDK) enabled on MP? I'm assuming not as I've made a dash with an arduino and it runs perfect on single player, then when I jump on MP it doesn't work. When I load the game I get the SDK acknowledgement box thing where I press OK, but once the game loads the arduino doesn't receive anything.

Thanks in advance,

E

P.S TSDK isn't an offical shortening, I'm just too lazy to type it all the time. ;)

3 answers to this question

On 7/14/2017 at 3:29 PM, TEOTKU said:

Hi all,

Long time fan of MP here, though first post of the forum! :P

Basically I'll just cut to the chase, is the TSDK (Telemetry SDK) enabled on MP? I'm assuming not as I've made a dash with an arduino and it runs perfect on single player, then when I jump on MP it doesn't work. When I load the game I get the SDK acknowledgement box thing where I press OK, but once the game loads the arduino doesn't receive anything.

Thanks in advance,

E

P.S TSDK isn't an offical shortening, I'm just too lazy to type it all the time. ;)

The TSDK (I assume) works on MP. I have a VTC that uses VTMLive, which tracks distance driven, fuel used, fuel economy, trucks used, amount of money earned(After cost deductions) and other important things. It gives me an SDK notification when I start the game, and VTMLive works perfectly. I would only assume this uses the TSDK, and I can say with confidence that it does work.

20 hours ago, nativedavid33 said:

The TSDK (I assume) works on MP. I have a VTC that uses VTMLive, which tracks distance driven, fuel used, fuel economy, trucks used, amount of money earned(After cost deductions) and other important things. It gives me an SDK notification when I start the game, and VTMLive works perfectly. I would only assume this uses the TSDK, and I can say with confidence that it does work.

Okay thanks for the reply.

I'll look into the VTMLive and see how they do it, then piss around with my code until it works. :P