HELP FOR ETS2

BossCarlos#420

Question

6 answers to this question

You don't have one of the main files in your Euro Truck Simulator 2 install folder.Did you do anything to it?The path is (Name of harddrive)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64.Just go to your Steam Library,Click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 with the right button,click on properties,local files and click on Vertify Integrity Of Game Files.Wait for the scan to complete and then wait again for the download to complete.Hope this helps!:)

Hello,

I advise you to reinstall the launcher, as indicated on the error message.

In addition, do you have a 64-bit operating system or 32-bit?

Indeed, be aware that you need a 64-bit operating system to play with TruckersMP.

Indeed, unfortunately TruckersMP does not take in the 32-bit operating system.

To resolve your problem, you must uninstall your entire Windows system and install the 64-bit version.

Also, if your problem is not resolved after that, I advise you to create a ticket by clicking on the following link: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Welcome on the forum @BossCarlos#420

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

^Not an Issue with DirectX!!!

It is simply a libary file (steam_api64.dll) which is missing. This can have several causes

You can fix that by doing one of the following points

• Reinstall ETS2/ATS
  • Reinstall Steam
  • (unsafe variant) Download the file from somewhere and copy the file to the correct location

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

1 hour ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

I had this issue before @BossCarlos#420 seem's to be a direct x issue what I did for the fix I ran ETS2 in SP but I selected run in 64 Bit with direct x and once the game loaded and I seen my truck on the road I exited the game and ran the TMP Mod and got online no problem you can check this youtube video out shows you how to fix the dll issue with direct x but if you use the method I told you advice through steam it should do the work for you :)

I hope this helps you :) 

Thanks