PROBLEM IN ETS 2 MP

GarfiiCZ

Question

Hello, I have a problem with ETS2 MP. When I choose a job, I will come back to her, at the end I will show that I have arrived late for 5000 days and will get nothing. Then I can not choose another job. Do not you know anyone what?

9 answers to this question

You can download new profile and you can reset economy for jobs

• Download the file.
  • Extract it to your ETS2 folder in your My Documents folder. (C:\Users\Clarkinator\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles)
  • Open ETS2MP.
  • Load up the ETS2MP Volvo profile.
  • Buy a truck.
  • Enjoy.

Hi Dear @GarfiiCZ

İf you will play in mp after get your job 

Please make sure that you get your job from Mp . İf you get it from  Single player . İt can be a problem 

When you get it then join Mp . Your time is chanced by sytem

King Regards 

BalddemarDeutsch...

• Upvote 1

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hi @GarfiiCZ and welcome to the forum.

The problem is that the time in MP is different from the time in SP. So when you start a job in SP, have never been in MP and finish it in MP, the game thinks that you needed the whole time difference. 

To avoid that, I would recommend you to enter MP after you bought your first truck (and when you don't have a Job). If you don't want to do so - no problem. This happens only once. After that, the big time difference does not exist anymore and you will get paid for your next jobs.

The empty job list is a famous bug. Read here how to avoid that: 

If you don't have your own truck, your not able to sleep and you cannot do fast travelling. Resetting the economy is the only solution until you have your own truck. 

How to reset the economy : http://prntscr.com/fuui1x

(found in this guide): 

• Upvote 1