I cant connect to server Europe 2

marki234

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello,

First of all, I advise you to perform a SpeedTest to find out how is currently your internet connection.
The link: http://www.speedtest.net/user-settings.php 
Then, I also advise you to restart your modem (box) internet.

Otherwise, try connecting to the other servers, and watch if you get to connect.

Welcome on the forum @Marki234.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg 

Hi @marki234 I would suggest you look at @PrototypeGR post and scroll to the Internet Connection issue I think this will be helpful to you...

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Please can you reinstall both Truckersmp and ETS2/ATS.  

Please can you Open port 42850 on your router.

This issue is most likely due to your ISP.  

Please also make sure you don't have any other network heavy applications running in the background

Does this work?

Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4