Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Block off CD road with police cars

MushroomLTU

Suggestion Name: block off CD road with police cars

Suggestion Description: whenever admins have free time, are in the mood or don't have much to do, they could block off the CD road. I think 2 admins would be enough to block off the road from both ends. It should "depopulate" the CD road, I think.

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: to "depopulate" the CD road and prevent admins from dealing with CD road like they usually do.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

19 minutes ago, MushroomLTU said:

whenever admins have free time

Which is almost never. The admins when in-game are responding to all of the ingame reports that are created. Then when they aren't ingame they continue to do web reports which are the oldest first. So I don't see admins blocking the C-D road to "depopulate" it. Why not just drive a different road. ETS2 map ( even without map expansions is massive ) there are plenty of other roads you can drive and take an adventure on.

11 minutes ago, Riley [EN-US] said:

Which is almost never. The admins when in-game are responding to all of the ingame reports that are created. Then when they aren't ingame they continue to do web reports which are the oldest first. So I don't see admins blocking the C-D road to "depopulate" it. Why not just drive a different road. ETS2 map ( even without map expansions is massive ) there are plenty of other roads you can drive and take an adventure on.

Usually when admins check in game reports, they just stay somewhere parked, but instead they could block off the CD road and do in-game reports.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

33 minutes ago, MushroomLTU said:

they just stay somewhere parked, but instead they could block off the CD road and do in-game reports.

Even if they blocked it off and they are doing ingame reports, people would just drive around them and continue on the C-D road. Sure if I see a police car blocking the road I would turn around in a safe manor, but if the admin is sitting doing reports and not letting the people know that the road is closed I'm sure a lot of people would go around them while the admin is doing ingame reports in developer camera or however the new report system works they won't actually be there with their car so they can't see what's happening unless after every report they travel back to the car by hitting 1 or 2 look around for a second or two and then take another report which in my opinion isn't worth the admin(s) time. 

My point is I don't see admins blocking the C-D road while doing reports. 

That's just my two cents anyway. Best of luck on your suggestion :)

First, this has already been tried :

And it changed nothing, it even created more mess as peoples were comming to meet us.

2)

1 hour ago, MushroomLTU said:

Usually when admins check in game reports, they just stay somewhere parked, but instead they could block off the CD road and do in-game reports.

When we are too far away from our vehicle it disapears, that's why we always park in NCZ zones (Or even out of the map).

hi, this only causes more traffic jam, mainly because people will take this route to see whats going on there, when admins "control" the roads, so i think it shouldnt be started again, if the first time didnt change anything!

regards,

[FC-CC] ReaPeR

We are not going to close this road like this. This has been attempted in the past to do some performance tests, this test failed however since people just went around the admins or teleported in singleplayer to bypass the blockade.

During this test, there was little to no respect for those admins involved. People just rammed admins to be able to pass them.

Everyone knows this road can be categorized as a very busy area, mostly visited by people that are not fully aware of our game-rules. Chances are extremely high you will get damage from other players.

We are constantly looking for ways to improve our game experience, but it is hard to find a way to properly control this road due to it's length.

Admins have little to no free time as everyone always expect them to work hard. When they have little time off, I'd rather have them enjoying the game once in a while instead of always working. They're all volunteers at the end of the day.

• Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.