Only 2 fps NORMAL ??

[GER]Joshuaschmidt21

Question

Hello, 

i play multiplayer since 2 years and now i have a new pc. But i thought iam getting more fps with my pc

i have a good PC. Here some details:

GTX 980 TI Hybrid, I5 6600, MSI Mainbord H 110I-PRO , sharkoon Silent Storm SFX GOLD , 8 GB RAM 

but if there are 130 Players i have only 2 fps and i play with high settings. Is that normal ?

sorry for my english

Thanks 

bye

12 answers to this question

Update your GPU drivers. It could be a problem with rams too because each truck has it's own lightning and all those lights, beams, horns may slow your PC. I recommend you lower graphic settings or get more ram.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

16 minutes ago, MushroomLTU said:

Update your GPU drivers. It could be a problem with rams too because each truck has it's own lightning and all those lights, beams, horns may slow your PC. I recommend you lower graphic settings or get more ram.

i have the latest gpu drivers and with lower graphic settings helps not much

Is normal if your FPS decrease on high population areas but I think that isn't normal that decrease to 2 FPS.

I have a i5 4460, GTX 960 and 12 GB of RAM and I have more or less 50-60 FPS on high population areas so is rare that you with a GTX 960 get lower FPS than me.

I would update GPU drivers and also if you operative system is too old, I would format it.

On 11.7.2017 at 2:34 PM, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

Is normal if your FPS decrease on high population areas but I think that isn't normal that decrease to 2 FPS.

I have a i5 4460, GTX 960 and 12 GB of RAM and I have more or less 50-60 FPS on high population areas so is rare that you with a GTX 960 get lower FPS than me.

I would update GPU drivers and also if you operative system is too old, I would format it.

i have the latest gpu driver and my system could not be to old

4 hours ago, [GER]Joshuaschmidt21 said:

i have the latest gpu driver and my system could not be to old

Your system is very powerful, more powerful than mine, and I can run every game in ultra grafics so that's not the problem.

If you have a lot of stuff on your current operative system I would try to clean it or install a new operative system.

Most of the times, low FPS in a good PC means that you have to format the PC.

I put an example, I had a laptop and I played League of Legends at 15 FPS. I did format it and I started playing with more than 100 FPS. There you can have an idea of how different it would be.

Edited by [LKW Tr.] Akoa

1 hour ago, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

Your system is very powerful, more powerful than mine, and I can run every game in ultra grafics so that's not the problem.

If you have a lot of stuff on your current operative system I would try to clean it or install a new operative system.

Most of the times, low FPS in a good PC means that you have to format the PC.

I put an example, I had a laptop and I played League of Legends at 15 FPS. I did format it and I started playing with more than 100 FPS. There you can have an idea of how different it would be.

but i already format the pc :/