double trailer

mr_ozzy23

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Loonwerker said:

When is in MP?

The update is not yet released.  However, even once the update is released the devs will work to support it in the MP.  This can take some time as this will be a big update.  Therefore I advise to remain patient and look out for the announcements for once it is ready.  

Remember the devs also have work/studies so it will not be instant.  They also want it to not have any bugs so will test it works before releasing it.  

6 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

now we know, the ets2 doubles are scandinavia only so they will never be in c-d road - they dont fit the non scandinavia repair shops (f7+enter)!!

also they only spawn in scandinavia dlc for now.. mp chaos will not happen..

the thing is, even though the Double Trailers are Scandinavia Only, people who know how to save edit, will get the double trailers outside of Scandinavia. Also, Mods will probably be made to do the same thing.

The real question is, are the trolls smart enough to modify their save files or willing to buy the DLC?

If you can't drive properly with 1 trailer, then why would you pick two? It would make more chaos on the road if people who can't drive with it drive it.

Maybe then can only allow the double trailers from a certain level.

The double trailers would probably be something trollers would use to block big roads.

I wouldn't make it payed dlc because players that maybe don't have the money or are not able to buy the dlc would in my opinion make the game boring and not fun when everything starts getting dlc and nothing is added to the game for people that don't pay for dlc's.

More free dlc's is fun for everyone!

^^Double is free update not DLC

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived