double trailer

mr_ozzy23

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normaly, people should drive the doubles if they know, how to drive with the Heavy Cargo DLC. Some Scout driver driving like idiots so this is normal in the Game. But more than 90% of the Scout driver will be banned for their choose how to drive a Scout Car. The doubles will be no risk for the MP because the most players of ETS2MP know how to deal with the heavy Cargo DLC.

As the above, the doubles and even the triples handle MUCH better than the Heavy Haul trailers. If anything IMO the doubles are actually even easier than the regular 53' trailer. This is also coming from experience from the ATS double beta. I managed to get a triple in one of the small ATS gas stations so that tells you how maneuverable these trailers are. 

With the ETS 2 Heavy Haul trailers having steerable wheels you might not see much of a difference, but even then the doubles should still be easier to haul. 

I have too experienced the handling physics of the new ATS Trailers and believe they aren't any different to that of the standalone trailers. However, within MP we could experience the problems of other users being impatient around the tighter sections of the map. But then this could be resolved by Admins be more vigilant with their map checks and reviews of reports.  

People have been waiting a long time for this and it would be great for other players to driver with each other and watch different people park the double trailer. But the ats trailers i can not part to save my life, as you turn one way the trailer goes another way a lot of good and hard practice will need to be done i think hahaha ;)

CEO Of Cordant Connect Transport

15 minutes ago, Andreas [Chef][GER,FR,ENG,RU] said:

In ATS is no Chance to park the Heavy Cargo DLC. Anyone who can Park the DLC PLEASE CONTACT ME:(

i will try my best and tell you the results. but im sure it needs a wheel..

the ets2 version will surely be way easyer :)

edit: dear admin.. there is no quote rule, but have fun removing it :P

sysp-73354.png

14 minutes ago, sgpch1983 said:

edit: dear admin.. there is no quote rule, but have fun removing it :P

The rule was removed, so people won't be warned for that. However FMs are allowed to remove quites from posts when they are unnecessary or too long.

Back to topic: IMO It depends of the size of the trailers and of the drop off place - I remember that parking 2x small trailers was a real nightmare in 18WOS series,because the delivery zones were small. however idk how this will work out in ATS& ETS

^^

Parking small trailers is still a nightmare. well for me at least. But like you said it depends on the size so it could turn out pretty easy to park up a trailer or very difficult. We'll shall have to wait and see. I haven't tried to double trailers or triple trailers yet and I am gonna to wait for the main release of the update. 

18 hours ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

Hmmm, I know this wouldn't happen but I would say ban heavy cargo or even double trailers from the C-D road. 

No, Need speed limit to 80 or 90 km/h..... Or how.

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

^ Yeah, once SCS makes them available near the C-D road. Since the doubles are only available in Scandinavia right now anyone who has a double on the C-D road will 100% be useless traffic because their destination will be miles away. Some admins might let you go while others won't, it's not worth the risk of a ban. Players will have doubles on that road especially on EU2, but be warned, you risk a ban if you do take a double on that road until SCS makes double trailer destinations closer to the C-D road. 

8 hours ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

I would say due to people speeding on the C-D road speed limiter wont be a good idea as it will only cause more incidents on the road. 

But it could be possible for world of truxks to put the trailers in europe just because they did it for ats with triples

cCrVyYN.png

now we know, the ets2 doubles are scandinavia only so they will never be in c-d road - they dont fit the non scandinavia repair shops (f7+enter)!!

also they only spawn in scandinavia dlc for now.. mp chaos will not happen..

its a smart move from scs to get people to buy dlc to play free content ;) lol - im sure many of you will be angry about scs now.. im not, i have and buy any map dlc right away.

i tested the update.. new flares are sh*t, the doubles are nice and good to drive but always heavy - so dont try with small engine, reversing is possible, but needs space and skill - for me it was not hard, the new daf edits are for a coming daf tuning dlc maybe but daf still doesnt pull.

its a nice addition, im now hoping for multidrop, tandem trucks, owning trailers and the new scania in one of the next patches/dlcs - i lost all hope for the renault btw. :)

sysp-73354.png

Archived