Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

double trailer

mr_ozzy23

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10.7.2017 at 7:50 PM, mr_ozzy23 said:

maybe the double trailers come with the next gen scania in the next update?

Unfortunately not with scania, it will come with the next "DAF" update but we get the trailers.

SCS is going to release a open beta next week you can get the double trailer and train a little bit for MP

Maybe the Scania update will come

SCS said: "the hope never dies" 

the bigger, the better :)   for me will be no problem to drive all those 3 trailers at once!

i manage to drive heavy cargo like a simple trailer, so dont put us in the same room with amatures!

there are very many players who can know how to drive... .those who cant drive.... well, they will abandon the trailer

and there's REPORT.... if someone blocking you or touching you with his trailer you can report! .....

i wait for the beta to end :) than i'll see how easy is to drive those trailers at once!

24 minutes ago, coolbub123 said:

SCS opened the beta for ATS 1.28 (double trailer) update :P for anyone who wants to take a preview at them themselves. 

Thx for info, can't wait to see them (TMP should really use that beta version! It will help admin to see which mistakes are made by players, and how to avoid them!) :D 

To be fair; it shouldn't be limited to hours played. I currently don't even have 70 hours, however, I tend to drive as best as I can by following the road laws. It should just be forbidden on certain roads, such as Amsterdam-Rotterdam, Europoort, C-D, etc. A speed limit should also be in place, as these combinations aren't allowed overtake traffic under any circumstances, unless it's in case of emergency, of course.

I Agree with VinnieS, It should not have anything to do with hours, there are some people out there  who have hundreds of hours, but they still choose to go round destroying other peoples games, while others who only have a handfull of hours are very well behaved, even if they still need to learn a lot more, then there are people like myself, I would have well over 13,000 hours on the game, it is all I used to play, difference is steam has only 355 hours listed because my game is actually a direct purchase digital copy, bought directly off SCS's old website, before they moved to steam, they only reason I moved it to steam was so I could play multiplayer, so hours is a poor way to decide who should and who shouldn't be able to access doubles, maybe a better way would be to set up a database of players, and each time you are caught causing mischief you get a mark against your name, once you hit a certain number of marks you just get banned from the servers, no appeals, it would be a lot easier than trying to block out jobs with double trailers.

It's no more about doubles and yes triples.

http://blog.scssoft.com/2017/07/american-truck-simulator-128-open-beta.html

"But since there are different regulations in Nevada, we decided to add something special for our fans. Please welcome triples and Rocky Mountain doubles which are part of ATS Nevada economy now!" (SCS Post)

01.jpg

fJVvhKb.png

On 2017-07-10 at 10:46 AM, smokywarfame said:

It would be funny when someone with these 2 trailers enters a company (with a small entrance) and blocks the entire road ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :troll::troll:

Yup I have to stop to know where to deliver the load, I don't do automatic delivery like so many I've seen, I love the challenge, but sometimes I don't want it so I have to stop at the entrance to choose, I know I can define it to one in the options, but I want to choose each time cause it depends on the location and if there's too many people, I go the automatic way.

76561198104067447.png

Archived