car vs truck

mr_ozzy23

SCS are not allowed to make realistic physics and by that i mean deformation of the trucks so the dmg is only statistic, this leads to weird situations like flying trucks. As said above scout is truck that looks like a car. Also, the game is not made for MP so when players colide it's a bit different. Think that MP crew can't do anything about it.

I believe that a truck is the best.
But I do not see the logic that a car can be heavier than a truck is supposed to be a auto pilot to make convoy or be a route guidance but the cars should be used in a good way not bad i see that the cars are used for troll to the people who actually play really the TruckersMp

PollitoStev07

6 hours ago, rrs said:

here's the skoda:

DPCQKTm.png

the skoda is a ~15 ton brick wall on wheels (also why it can't brake well)

Why? I mean, perhaps the MP team had to code it that way to work in the game, but why on Earth is it so heavy?! I'm genuinely curious as to why they don't halve or even third the weight of a truck to make the weight of the Skoda or give it realistic car weight values. Again, I'm sure it has something to do with programming to even work in MP but those values are insane for a tiny passenger car, lol!  

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived