Italy DLC confirmed?

Yoka#

Boy, it's already known for about 6 months that the next ETS2 DLC will be Italy

Also these "maps" have been found over 1 year ago (in a similar state) by someone in the SCS Software forums

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

33 minutes ago, mr_ozzy23 said:

and will there be a spain dlc with portugal?

This is not the place to ask about DLC's development. It's also useless to ask about it here since nobody but SCS knows its plans. SCS has a forum where you can ask and discuss about those kind of things

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Hi guys. I've just read through this topic and I have some questions. I don't mean these in a nasty way & I am not here to try and cause any trouble, these are just questions that I ask from what I have just read :)

1 hour ago, RayRay5 said:

Boy, it's already known for about 6 months that the next ETS2 DLC will be Italy

What is meant by the word "Boy"? I ask this because I was worried that it was being used in a derogatory way as though the posting user was beneath you in some way.

45 minutes ago, Alb3r said:

This is not the place to ask about DLC's development. It's also useless to ask about it here since nobody but SCS knows its plans. SCS has a forum where you can ask and discuss about those kind of things

If my understanding is correct this IS a forum for Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, and if this DLC does come out it would be incorperated in to the multiplayer aspect of the game. So, my question is this... how is this NOT the right place to discuss something that could be multiplayer related and that is ETS2 related?

We don't all go on to the SCS forums and some people only dare come on here to discuss & find out things.

I'm surprised at the attitudes shown to a simple question. Please just let me know if/where I am wrong, but please also remember that I'm only asking questions from what I see in these replies to the user

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner

@[ST-LH BOSS] RubberDuck 

In @Alb3r's post, he was talking about this post: "and will there be a spain dlc with portugal?"  What he meant is that this question should be posted to SCS rather than TruckersMP as we do not develop the base game and the DLCs.  All he is trying to say is that don't ask here as you will not get an accurate answer.  You are totally free to discuss and speculate about DLCs here as much as you want with no restriction (as long as no rules are being broken)

And "Boy" is a common phrase like how you can say "man".  It is not derogatory and is more like expressing slight surprise at how OP did not know about this ages ago.

I can confirm that there was no negative attitude here and you may looking into things a bit too much :P (which is allowed xD) Feel free to discuss anything relevant to OP's topic

Thank you for answering my questions @oolala11, even though you was only guessing what the OPs meant (and thus possibly putting words into mouths) but I still maintain that this is a right place to discuss things relating to ETS2 because we don't all go on to the SCS forum and plenty of users have never even thought of going there but know about this forum through the multiplayer mod. And also thank you for not just deleting my reply because it didn't just paint certain people as better than others, which is something that seems to happen too often to me in this open forum.:)

Also @RayRay5, I only asked because I have heard that start to a sentence, or in a sentence, before (quite a few times) where it was not nice (just think of the deep south of America, maybe a few decades ago). I didn't mean to, or want to, read it like that but it's just how it came across to me. Some people take things like that a little different becasue we are not all the same (if you get my meaning) :)

@mr_ozzy23 since I don't use the SCS forum and like to converse in this one. I would love to see Spain & Portugal DLC but I'm not sure that will happen as I had heard a long while ago that SCS probably wouldn't make map DLCs that meant you had to buy a previous map DLC to use it. But you never know ;)

devils rejects1 fixed small.jpg

Devils Rejects Trucking Club (on Trucksbook)   -   Owner

Whoever further contributes to this thread from this point on; please keep all future replies to this thread relevant to this thread's topic :) 

@[ST-LH BOSS] RubberDuck About my post, I was saying that it's useless to discuss about it here due to the fact that no one knows what SCS will do apart from what they announce, and, it was only adressing to this

10 hours ago, Batslav said:

^

Hope so , also rest of Europe like balkans

and this

10 hours ago, mr_ozzy23 said:

they must update the scandinavian dlc so we got more of sweden,norway and others.

and going east so we can drive in romania, hongary and others

However, now that I read it again it may have led to confussion and sounded a bit rude. Apologies if so, it was far from my intentions!

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

• 2 weeks later...

Archived