0.1.3 R3 has been released.

RootKiller

Yeah, no more crashes for me. So I can play again. Thank you very much for this update! Traffic lights seems to working properly, finally. Nice. But I also noticed that people lags more than in previous patches. And Rotterdam (as well as some other popular cities) still remains to be the place of hell (fps drops and long freezes). Good luck with next updates, I believe sometime we'll have perfect, all-synced and lag-free mod.

76561198013530245.png

Also a big Thank You from my Side! I played most of today on the new Update and never had a Crash or a bad Lag, neither was I afraid of Traffic Light Crossings as the Lights are working perfect now! Plus I've noticed that Hotels are NCZ now, I didn't read that anywhere but it's great!

"Art of Freighters"

--- If it fits into / onto the Trailer I will haul it, no matter where and which Profit  :) ---

I had some crashes yesterday and my game was frozen 2 times, not sure if MP bug or Windows 10 bug...

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I had some crashes yesterday and my game was frozen 2 times, not sure if MP bug or Windows 10 bug...

MP is still experiencing some problems, will be fixed in the next update :)

also the truck sounds are, if I am correct, going to be fixed in the next update! :)

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

After been away for while on MP,today tryed play again(almost 2 hours,everywhere populated areas and alone places)and yes no more crashes anymore :)  Big thanks for that for you MP guys!!! Your doing great job and we really appreciate that ;) 

But what the hell is wrong whit wheater :unsure: It rains/snowing all the time,even i dont have wintermod installed,still raining or snowing,i know that wheater is synchronized,but it rains/snows waaaaaay to much :P Im played 2 hours and 90% was snowfall,even clear blue sky :D Its not a big issues,only bit weird when nice sunny day snows :rolleyes:  :D and im not be able to buy whipers anymore if they work old the time :D

Hope you fix that next update ;)

Thank you guys :)

I have not had any crashes since the new update apart from the Rotterdam tunnel towards Amsterdam. I always seem to crash there so I tend to go around.

I do think the rain needs to be fixed I think it adds more realism but it has to be less frequent and not raining constantly.

My PC Specs:

Intel Core i7-4790k @4.3ghz with Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Fan Cooler

Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H Intel LGA1150 Z97 ATX Motherboard

Gigabyte GTX 980 SC 4GB GPU DDR5

16GB Corsair Vengance Preformance RAM @1600mhz DDR3

1TB HDD and 500GB SSD

Zalman H1 Full Tower Case

64Bit Operating System on Windows 8.1

Logitech G27 Force Feedback Wheel with Trackir 5 with Track Clip Pro