0.1.3 R3 has been released.

RootKiller

Partyraiser, you're bad looking. Look at this image:

ay5TGIz.gif

I did exactly what you did in the GIF, thanks for your help. But steam forces me to want to update ETS. I clicked 1.15.1, clicked close, then update started to download again so i quickly paused the download. I try launch ets2mp, it still thinks i have 1.16 and when i launch the game itself, steam just starts the update instead of starting the game in 1.15.1

• Upvote 1

I did exactly what you did in the GIF, thanks for your help. But steam forces me to want to update ETS. I clicked 1.15.1, clicked close, then update started to download again so i quickly paused the download. I try launch ets2mp, it still thinks i have 1.16 and when i launch the game itself, steam just starts the update instead of starting the game in 1.15.1

When you downgrade, steam will download the downgraded version, please don't stop the download. The only problem i think is that you might have to downgrade everytime you want to play multiplayer because i think steam will automatically update everytime you start steam.

Hope this helps

Spencer

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

The game still crashes. 3 crashes for 3 minutes. I can't even start quicksaved game!

P.S. And it still snowing despite wintermod off!

The snow will continue even if the winter mod isn't installed, not sure if thats gonna get fixed. I'm wondering if the crashes are gpu problems, maybe not but i've been to eroupoort many times without crashes. So maybe gpu errors or just maybe some pc's are effected more. I know this doesn't help you but it might be worth looking at gpu first. My dad had crashes issues and it as now stopped since he upgraded is graphics card from 1gb to 2gb.

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Mods are automatically disabled when loading your profiles, so it can't be mods.

Like Ricardo said please send your crash log to the devs.

They can be found here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2, you need to send game.log.txt and game.crash.txt.

Regards

Spencer

Mods are automatically disabled when loading your profiles, so it can't be mods.

Wait do mods disable automatically when you load MP? You don't have to manually disable them?

Hello,

That's false.. Mods can be loaded in multiplayer but that's prohibited, you can be banned for that. 

And if you need help about your crash, i suggest you to post in :

- "Support"

- "Help"

Create a thread and send your crash logs to the staff. 

Bye 

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

Hello,

That's false.. Mods can be loaded in multiplayer but that's prohibited, you can be banned for that. 

And if you need help about your crash, i suggest you to post in :

- "Support"

- "Help"

Create a thread and send your crash logs to the staff. 

Bye 

Well from my experience all my mods were disabled, i got a message stating that the save game you're loading requires mods that are missing, do you still want to load. I do know of some mods that load but i didn't have them installed. So therefore all my mods were disabled before playing. I must confess i did try to enable them my first time i ever played but it wouldn't let me, this is why i believed the were disabled. Since reading the rules i did however make a new profile just to make sure mods were all disabled.

This was long before i became a forum moderator.

I apologise for any mis information but it was from my experience only.

Regards

Spencer