0.1.3 R3 has been released.

RootKiller

My antivirus Avast blocks jump multiplayer, before such was not. Found in it a dangerous virus Win32:Malware-gen.

What to do?

Please turn avast off, I can asure you that there is no virus in it, more than 2500 people per day play this mod.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Ad the mp client to the eclusions

Remove the ETS2MP File from the anti virus quarantine box...

When that's done... Deactivate your anti virus or turn off any active shields... only then instal ETS2MP, launch the game and activate your anti virus again!

Ad the Mp client to the exclusions and problem solved or get better antivirus , my Eset Nod32 doesn't say anything ^_^

Disabling your virus scanner for any reason, except installing something intially (that you KNOW is a false positive), is a very bad idea. Instead add the executeable or the folder to your antivirus' exception list. This way you don't leave yourself vulnerable and probably not forget about it.

Edit: Thanks for the update!

Crashes due to people upgrading their trucks at the service station have been fixed. Good job.

However, the game now just crashes at random in highly populated areas.

Occasionally I cannot hear other players engines anymore. I only hear them change gears.

The driver 'ghost' is back again and makes its appearance quite frequently.

:)  :P UN grand merci pour ce bug résolu et encore et on ne le dira jamais assez un grand bravo pour tous le travail que vous accomplicez  

:)  :P A big thank you for this bug resolved and again and we do not say a pretty big applause for all the work you do

World of truck

https://worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=89775

My antivirus Avast blocks jump multiplayer, before such was not. Found in it a dangerous virus Win32:Malware-gen.

What to do?

Please turn avast off, I can asure you that there is no virus in it, more than 2500 people per day play this mod.

That and consider changing your antivirus program maybe.

Avast used to be very good, now it likes to get in the way a lot.

I personally use Panda Free and Windows Defender in conjunction.

Running Spybot S&D sometimes and keeping Windows and all crucial software up to date as well.

My weapons of choice. Also keeping risky browsing far away from my Windows setup.

Disabling your virus scanner for any reason, except installing something intially (that you KNOW is a false positive), is a very bad idea. Instead add the executeable or the folder to your antivirus' exception list. This way you don't leave yourself vulnerable and probably not forget about it.

Edit: Thanks for the update!

I think Avast has a feature where you can turn it off for a certain amount of time, so if you forget to turn it back on it'll reactivate itself anyways.

Also, I'd like to hope that most people can remember to turn a switch back on.

On topic: Thanks for the update guys! Synched traffic lights and distance in tab is very welcome and I think I'm gonna treat myself with a delivery now.

*honk honk*

Scania Trucker coming your way!

Great Update!

i have only one problem :)

i have no engine sound from the other players only my own truck.

i hear the MP players start the engine then the sounds stopt when they stop the engine i hear that. i also hear the air breaks.

Cheers lads.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

However, the game now just crashes at random in highly populated areas.

Occasionally I cannot hear other players engines anymore. I only hear them change gears.

The driver 'ghost' is back again and makes its appearance quite frequently.

Slenderman is back? Gosh... 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"