Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Report players... but Honor too !

hi :)

Suggestion Name: Honor Players Function

Suggestion Description: I propose an idea which consists in creating a system in-game allowing to honor a player. A player can report a player, but i think it's important to create a button Honor, because good players contribute to the community of the multiplayer. Also, we can add some bonuses in order to make a difference between a player honorable and others ( a tag name, a texture with not an important influence in order to avoid the competition for the honor)

How to consider a good from a bad player?

- good behavior, polite (even in accidents situations)

- facilitate the road for drivers in difficulties

- some help

- useful reports

Why should it be added?: This idea aims at valuing and rewarding the good players !

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KrokodilGena1 said:

The player can only give one "point" to the other player.Trolls are not enough friends.-_-

Maybe. But big VTCs would have all of their members as "honorable", no matter if they behave or drive like maniacs. We can forget about trolls, this system can still be abused. I was once overtaken by a convoy, all players where from the same country and VTC (not saying either of them), they were all doing over 100 Km/h on a 70 Km/h limited road, narrow, lots of bends, overtaking all at a time, making me drive almost fully on the grass to avoid being hit. More than 50 trucks. Any of those bad drivers could have 49 undeserved "honor points" (or more, if the VTC has more members). That's my reason to reject this suggestion.

• 9 months later...

Not only is it useless but it can also be heavily abused. Your idea implies that multiple users at once can give positive reputation - or as you call it, "Honor" - to another user. Just think about what would happen in a big VTC...

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.