Convoy Load Selection

External contracts in many ways already do this, you just need to wait until everyone has the trailer appear on there screen.  I think it would be hard to work alongside SCS's World of Trucks as you would need to probably use the freight market instead and it would only really benefit VTC's.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 11:25 PM, Rev. said:

I'm sure there will be some form of function to force spawn a specific trailer. If not, then this game isn't programmed how I thought it was.

Do not forget that the game is singleplayer only, MP is mod for it that allow us to play together so it's normal things to not fit for it the way we want.
This idea looks good to me but not sure how and if they can add it.

• 1 month later...

I do not know how much work it would cost for the Developer Team, but if it does not demand a lot of work then it left I one +1 here. I agree.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey!

This can be done by sharing the save file. Also , I dont think there's a need dor an update. You can find and download the save file from the internet , give to other players and at the same time you can drive with the same trucks and same trailer :truestory:

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...