Allow the use of sound mods

Hello @Tinky Winky 2 Sexy  Interesting name choice :P 

It is highly unlikely any external mods will be integrated into the MP as all players would need to require them.  This would need that they would need to be included in the launcher download which leads to longer download times and more space taken on hard drives; unfair on people with slower internet and smaller hard drives

Also I dont think that sound fixes are high on the list for the MP.

1. Suggestion requested and rejected many times. Kindly use search feature above on the right under your name in future.

2. You may refer to this regarding: Add Mod*.

3. Even if this was a valid suggestion and it's appearing for the first time, not using the suggestion format will automatically get it rejected I'm afraid.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 4 weeks later...

We won't be adding any third-party mods anytime soon. Please see this quote  I'll include from HumaneWolf -

There are multiple issues with mods:

Download size: Download servers costs money and time to maintain and set up.

Licensing: We need permission to redistribute to include it with the mods.

Updates: We don't want our updates to be slowed down because other mods are not updated in time after the game is updated.

Incompatibilities: Mods are, in their nature, somewhat untested and unstable, and can have unknown consequences when combined with other mods, or game updates.

As well as others. In addition, this has been suggested multiple times before, so please is the search function. 

Rejected.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.