(non) collision zone

daanjandan

Suggestion Name: (non) collision zone problem

Suggestion Description: sometimes there are some peole that are parking there truck on the border of the (non) collision zone, as result if you drive out a non collision to a collision zone you crash and your flying with your truck. 

my suggestion: can there be any solution that, that problem can be resolved? 

Why should it be added?: Because it is very anoying that people block the (non) collision zone border

As mentioned it has been suggested a couple times and didnt happen. I know it can be a bit of a pain but just watch around you and make sure you wont get hit if you move and avoid congested cities and the C-D road. I think it would just be a waste of time because i think there good as they are.

I don't think OP is asking for bigger NCZ. He's asking if there could be a solution with regards to a situation where someone else being on the edge of the NCZ border could potentially affect his truck/trailer or both as he enters the NCZ or exits it.

I would go with the same answer as Aragon.. as I doubt this could be fixed in any scenario. Just be careful, make sure it's really clear, both inside the NCZ and outside the border of the NCZ.. and make sure your/their indicators are clearly shown to allow other commuters to see your intentions/or theirs. If you see a bad habit of the other commuters near you not using indicators/ confusing intentions.. I would suggest having a bit more patience and awareness. When you're confident enough, just pull out or go in. Ultimately, it boils down to the whole community on how positive/negative habits affect the rest of the population on the roads (but as you know, most people imo don't care about such a thing even when I do, which is saddening so... oh well hopefully they start to care more in future) 

• Upvote 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18/8/2017 at 6:17 PM, slushbro said:

Maybe it should be changed that if you leave a safe zone you are invulnerable since your whole truck left the safezone.

If its possible.

+1

Those problematic places, the way they are now and with the people who use them, have no solution. A repair station in the Calais/Duisburg area, at peak times, is hosting 50-60 players, most of which just try to go out without caring if they'll hit some others (or their own) collision zones. Many end up bugged or tipped again, so they do F7+Enter, just to go again into that same service station. And there's a constant flow of players teleporting there from the C-D road, so it doesn't empty.

Only ways to avoid that chaos have been said in previous answers, try to avoid those places and if you can't and find yourself inside a NCZ with lots of players that will make it impossible to go out without damage, follow my method: Exit the game, go into SP or an almost empty server (EU#1 is a good choice), go away from that NCZ and the city, find a safe place to park your vehicle and THEN, you can go back to MP and keep driving.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8.7.2017 at 2:47 PM, Daniellus said:

It was suggested many times ago and rejected. 

In addition to that, you are currently being set in a ghost mode state when your trailer is still in the no collision zone whereas your truck has already left it. The zones themselves are not going to be extended as of now.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.