New report system

Eeveelutions

Report System  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Does the new report system work for you?

• Yes! i love it!
    • nope, and its essentially the same.

I like the fact that you can provide evidence to ensure that actions will be taken. Pretty sure there are a lot of reports filed that are petty or bogus. Glad the new system will help the admins make the right calls.

To me the new system has not worked. Reported a driver on the wrong side of the road - No action taken. Reported a driver sitting in the middle of the road blocking - No action taken. Reported a driver in a car and towing a truck trailer - No action taken. See the pattern that the new system is showing. Another driver that rammed me while they were in a car. I went to report them, clicked tab, clicked their name, my tab shut down. Was impossible to report them. Had to shut the game down and restart. Then tab was working again. To late the driver was long gone . Looks like there could be a hack to stop you from reporting. It's a fail so far. Hope they work on it some more.

@GTHO351 Do you know how the new report system works? Do you know how many reports there are? 

"No action was taken" because it is impossible to claim all reports. It's not declined because nobody cares about cars with trailers and so on. 

If you had read the whole thread before posting this you would have known this, look e. g. at the post of @Anriandor.

If you report a player, use the ingame tool and record the offence. If "no action was taken", use your own video evidence to report via the website tool.

I've said that before, but you didn't read it. So I hope you read THIS.

Btw if your tab is not working press F11 and try again.

@DrEGZo I think your idea about how, "a good job is done". Is different to mine. Don't go on about how great something is when you have to go back to reporting the old way. It means the new way is just as inefficient as the old way. In my eyes if 1 report goes unseen it has failed. I think it's the age difference and work ethic when it comes to a job well done. As for the car with the truck trailer, maybe you should go back and read the Truckersmp game rules - https://truckersmp.com/rules. Scroll down to "Car with trailer". A rule is a rule and if it is not enforced, then someone is not doing their job properly. Once again, the difference in a job well done. I will have to learn how to use capture software and submit video evidence the old way. Seeing how the new way is inefficient STILL.

Btw my tab was working until I clicked on their name. I will use the F11 if and when it ever happens again. 

I want to agitate you for creating a topic "Improving ban system" where everyone can say how he see the most advanced ban system ever which admins will able to handle.

The main reason is: all those teleported players from Duisburg area to Repair station making huge mess when they leave the Repair area and ramming all around with no consequence at all.

My opinion is: there must be something like counting of server kicks from server by certain reason and after 3-5 kicks per period accumulated player should get ban for some time. Even if you want to stay with ban system we have now, you should improve it in my opinion. Reason? It will reduce amount of @monkeys from servers which are ignoring the rules totally.

Also I proposed the new realms: EU1 with no cars and 90kph limit? Great! But I want to go for more! Make One server with no collision on whole server and one called "Armageddon" for those ramming funs and do not accept any reports from it at all. And spend most of admins power to administrate one or two servers with game rules. Just let all to get what they expect from the game.

There is a polish version of my appeal to rework admins power on the servers. Just discuss it with admin stuff for any improvements.

And about new report system: it is good as idea, but worthless in way it exists now. You should either: save those logs on server and be able to check them with 1 month+ or rework the admin power to handle whole project on high level to satisfy the community. Right now after some time the report just gone... Very sad.

I hope to see reaction of moderator and admin stuff on this post.

I hope for advanced conversation on this subject.  

Update 1: You can make the bans to expand to only those moderated servers. And let "bad boys" to join not moderated ones (noncollision and armaggedon) This will teach men how to choose the servers to their needs. And it will eliminate trolls and  rule ignorants from those who play the simulator to relax and follow the rules.

Update 2: the "Improving ban system" topic should be pinned and it should be mutual project where every single constructive comment counts if it possible.

Logitech G920 + SKRS + traffic laws. Yes! I enjoy Euro Truck Simulator :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived